galaxyencrypted

galaxyencrypted

max.
Dec 18, 2018
hey guys. I need a quick and easy way to get out of this world. not going into why. but for clarification, I weigh about 160 and I'm 5'3. any OTC pills I can take to kill me? I'm 18. hanging might work but the trees around me aren't that stable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kyanite
K

Kyanite

Dec 12, 2020
hey guys. I need a quick and easy way to get out of this world. not going into why. but for clarification, I weigh about 160 and I'm 5'3. any OTC pills I can take to kill me? I'm 18. hanging might work but the trees around me aren't that stable.
I'm not an expert but I think you'll have a hard time going out with just OTC pills. They tend not to be very strong plus you'd likely throw them up.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Any easy way out? Let me know if you find something so fantastic!

Reactions: EmptyManForever and sadworld
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
There are not any OTC pills whatsoever that will kill you. Those that might will be a very long and painful death (paracetamol poisoning, for example).

Have you even read the method threads? There's no easy way out. Those methods are all you have. I personally consider hanging the easiest and it's fairly quick, but very uncomfortable if you can't perfect your method. SN is easy if you're in the position to get all the supplies needed. An antiemetic and antacid is optional to succeed.

• Love
Reactions: Pookie and WornOutLife
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Don't ask, read.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Love
Reactions: SadRat, kohaku and WornOutLife