• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

editredit22

Jan 11, 2019
Did this medication help beyond insomnia, did it help make you happier in anyway? Any info eith experience is appreciated..

Reactions: Egddios
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I did not find something it really improving in mood maybe make it last a little more but more for making you stable not happier.
I hate that it makes you sleep more than normal (and i took 1/5 of it).

Reactions: agreement, NinaM and Egddios
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
That shit made my life a living hell. I gained 100 lbs (lost it, yay), I am missing 3 years of my life including the last months of my mother's life, I got cystic acne that was so bad I still have scarring, and as I'm female, it stopped my periods even 6+ months after ceasing the medication.

I was apparently a raging bitch during my 3-year blackout, so I can't say it does shit for mood either. Sure, I wasn't a cunt when I was asleep for 16 hours a day, but the rest of the time, yes. It may make you forget that you have moods, if anything.

0/10 do not recommend.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, jake3d, Egddios and 3 others
E

editredit22

Jan 11, 2019
That shit made my life a living hell. I gained 100 lbs (lost it, yay), I am missing 3 years of my life including the last months of my mother's life, I got cystic acne that was so bad I still have scarring, and as I'm female, it stopped my periods even 6+ months after ceasing the medication.

I was apparently a raging bitch during my 3-year blackout, so I can't say it does shit for mood either. Sure, I wasn't a cunt when I was asleep for 16 hours a day, but the rest of the time, yes. It may make you forget that you have moods, if anything.

0/10 do not recommend.
What dose were you on.?
I did not find something it really improving in mood maybe make it last a little more but more for making you stable not happier.
What dose were you on?
What dose were you on?

B

birdiecoco

Apr 13, 2019
It works well at making me sleep but like inconsequential it also made me put on a lot of weight as it really increases your appetite. To be honest, if you have another option I would avoid taking it if you can. Obviously everyone's experience is different but along with the weight gain I also find I'm a constant zombie, I haven't had my period in nearly a year (I've been taking it around 2) and it definitely has not improved my depression and does not make me feel at all any happier, but I'm just relieved to be able to sleep so I take the negatives.

Reactions: justanotherday, Egddios and inconsequential
08nomore

08nomore

Sep 24, 2018
Quetiapine is one of the worst things Ive ever put in my body. Seriosuly, unless you really need to take an antipsychotic, dont take it for insomnia or depression. It made my suicidal and depression feelings much worse. At least for me, I cant take this ever again, my dopamine levels are one of my biggest problems and this medicine decreases the dopamine productions of our body.

Reactions: justanotherday, jake3d, Egddios and 1 other person
「 」

「 」

May 31, 2019
i was put on it and it made me restless (when it was supposed to make me sleep) so it was promptly dropped. it was a very stressful medicine

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Quetiapine is one of the worst things Ive ever put in my body. Seriosuly, unless you really need to take an antipsychotic, dont take it for insomnia or depression. It made my suicidal and depression feelings much worse. At least for me, I cant take this ever again, my dopamine levels are one of my biggest problems and this medicine decreases the dopamine productions of our body.

It can also cause dopamine supersensitivity, which is what happened to me. I wasn't paranoid or delusional before 3 years of that shit, but here we are.

Reactions: jake3d
laila888

laila888

Jun 15, 2019
It did not affect my mood at all what it did was that it gave me heart rythm problems, basically kept me up all night with fast and irregular heart beats. My mouth became extremely dry from it when I took it in the evening and it stayed dry for hours in the morning. During the day it turned me into a vegetable/zombie, I had maybe 2-3 clear hours a day before bedtime that is about it.
It did help me fall asleep when I mixed it with beer but I could still feel my heart beat irregularly before passing the fuck out so the symptoms did not disappear.
(it is dangerous to mix it with alcohol!!) I would not recommend taking it.

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
It didn't help with my mood but helped with psychosis and insomnia. Anxiety it helps a bit but I still feel awful constantly in that regard. It's put weight on me so be aware that may happen. I take 250mg twice a day.

Reactions: justanotherday, Rukia, NinaM and 1 other person
chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
I take 300mg/day at about 7 pm and it makes me fall asleep after a couple hours, yes, but then i wake up at night several times. I have weird changes in appetite, and my mood is a bit more flat, though when I have crises they're more intense because the feelings that were numbed down become bottled up and therefore more explosive, but I'm not sure if it's the quetiapine that does that or if it's just me lately

N

NinaM

Feb 22, 2019
Hi, I didn't introduce me in the introduction section because I don't want to.
I take quetiapine 300xr each night (makes me go to sleep fast but then one hour later or two I wake up and can't go back to sleep) and my delusions seems kind of delusional to me now so it's a good point.
I didn't gain weight but I don't have a weighing scale (sorry for my English it's not my mother tongue. As for my appetite it's weird because sometimes I eat nothing in a day a the day after I eat as usual. It makes me a little to excited sometimes (not manic but more energized) and I bought a lot of stuff like makeup and dresses whereas I'm a tomboy. But my psychiatrist says he has never heard of quetiapine induced hypomania so I don't know.

Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
Did this medication help beyond insomnia, did it help make you happier in anyway? Any info eith experience is appreciated..
For me, it helped me sleep. That's about it. It made me a zombie. Didn't know whether I was dreaming or awake.
I was taking a fairly high dose though. Started at 25 mg, then slowly rised to 700mg a day. My dr wanted to raise it even more, but I eventually tried to ctb after saving 10 000 mg and ended up in a coma for a few days. Never took it again after that.
Plus tardive dyskensia is a risk

Reactions: justanotherday and NinaM
felix987671

felix987671

Iwanttolivebutnotlikethis Iwanttodiebutnotlikethis
Jun 5, 2019
took 50 mg daily to calm me down, but didnt help me feel any better

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
It did help me fall asleep when I mixed it with beer but I could still feel my heart beat irregularly before passing the fuck out so the symptoms did not disappear.
(it is dangerous to mix it with alcohol!!) I would not recommend taking it.

I have been prescribed this medication. I've not started it yet, it's still at the pharmacy. I don't want to take it. Why is it dangerous to mix with alcohol? I drink daily and don't wish to stop.
It's been prescribed to me to help me sleep as I can't sleep at night or have struggled too.
I self harm a lot too, the doc said it will suppress those urges. Don't know how true this is
I have weird changes in appetite, and my mood is a bit more flat, though when I have crises they're more intense because the feelings that were numbed down become bottled up and therefore more explosive, but I'm not sure if it's the quetiapine that does that or if it's just me lately
If it make your mood more flat how can it cause a crisis? Sorry I'm trying to learn as much about this medication as I can, as stated above it's been prescribed to me but I'm really not wanting it

Insomnia is one the main reasons it's been given to me,,, it's the on,y one they could get in liquid form

Last edited:
E

editredit22

Jan 11, 2019
Tha k you everyone. I took one dose which heloed me sleep an extra hour but debatable since I had very little slep the two nights prior.. I did gave it with a glass of wine and I woke uo at 5 am still.. frustrated I had maybe 2 glasses of wine and normally id still wake up at 3 pm.. which never happenals.. so yea.