• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
So. I'm talking to my mom. She's moving in August right around the time of my ctb date. Feel bad but I can't live so anyway moving on. Apparently she's giving her car to my sister rather then me giving mine to her which was the original plan (actually have to rewrite my suicide notes because of this). So my question is, what happens to my car after my death?
Yes, I still owe money on her

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
So. I'm talking to my mom. She's moving in August right around the time of my ctb date. Feel bad but I can't live so anyway moving on. Apparently she's giving her car to my sister rather then me giving mine to her which was the original plan (actually have to rewrite my suicide notes because of this). So my question is, what happens to my car after my death?
Yes, I still owe money on her
Car goes back to dealer

Reactions: DepressionsAHo