D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
May i make it ahead of time? Thinking if I need to go to woods.
I have everything except prescription meds. Is that okay? I don't do drugs but I drink beer like nobody's business. Do I need to stop a day ahead or will the antacids take care of that? Anyway that I can be out of my mind when I'm doing this because I don't have prescription drugs?

Reactions: patheticpartner
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You can make it ahead of time and put it in water bottles or something. Shake before use incase the SN settles first the bottom a bit. You do want to stop drinking alcohol the day before, and AE helps, but is not critical. Fasting is a must... nothing but water. Use ibuprofen as well.

• Love
Reactions: TripleA, Metalhead, Wisdom3_1-9 and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You can make it ahead of time and put it in water bottles or something. Shake before use incase the SN settles first the bottom a bit. You do want to stop drinking alcohol the day before, and AE helps, but is not critical. Fasting is a must... nothing but water. Use ibuprofen as well.
id also like to add ive seen people suggesting to drink as little water as possible while fasting so you have a better chance at absorbing the SN

Reactions: stygal, Donewiyhitall and Ghost2211
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
I had ibuprofen and then threw it away when I saw a post that said it makes your stomach upset. So I threw that away and bought Tylenol should I do ibuprofen or tylenol? I'm sorry I'm sounding so uneducated but I'm very confused I don't throw up easily and I am a heavy beer drinker. I mean really heavy
id also like to add ive seen people suggesting to drink as little water as possible while fasting so you have a better chance at absorbing the SN
Thank you, mucho!

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I had ibuprofen and then threw it away when I saw a post that said it makes your stomach upset. So I threw that away and bought Tylenol should I do ibuprofen or tylenol? I'm sorry I'm sounding so uneducated but I'm very confused I don't throw up easily and I am a heavy beer drinker. I mean really heavy
I take it on empty stomach all the time no problem. Yeah, it'll mess your stomach up real bad of you OD on it, but don't do that lol. I would take ibuprofen over Tylenol.

Reactions: Metalhead and Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Thank you! I'm okay with upset belly. The tagament i purchased, may give me more trouble than help. Rosie Byrd I trust you, I don't have any over the counter depression medicines to help just tagamet tylenol and now, again, ibuprofen dramamine. You think I'll be okay? There's no chance I can get anything else

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you! I'm okay with upset belly. The tagament i purchased, may give me more trouble than help. Rosie Byrd I trust you, I don't have any over the counter depression medicines to help just tagamet tylenol and now, again, ibuprofen dramamine. You think I'll be okay? There's no chance I can get anything else
Yes, that should be ok. These things are more for comfort than function. SN is quite poisonous, and the cases that fail tend to be from not enough swallowed/kept down, or being found/asking to be saved. Keep extra servings ready in case of vomiting.

Are you feeling ok about all this?

Reactions: followingfate, Timectb40 and Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
Yes, that should be ok. These things are more for comfort than function. SN is quite poisonous, and the cases that fail tend to be from not enough swallowed/kept down, or being found/asking to be saved. Keep extra servings ready in case of vomiting.

Are you feeling ok about all this?
You rock. Thank you for replying
Thank you!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Thank you, mucho!
You should go with Tylenol, better for headache imo

• Hugs
Reactions: Timectb40 and Ghost2211
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
You rock. Thank you for replying

Thank you!!
Yes, I am feeling A O-Kay about this. I mean I'm not looking forward to it but I am looking forward to it if that makes any sense. But yes it is concrete and has been decided months ago if not longer it's just there is it's just time that's all I have to say.

• Hugs
Reactions: followingfate, Timectb40 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Fun fact you can take ibuprofen and Tylenol together.

• Wow
Reactions: Donewiyhitall
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
You should go with Tylenol, better for headache imo
Geez, I just got that and restocking on Ibuprofen. I (50)never taken meds not asprine. So it's all new to me. I could try some on an empty stomach for the next couple of days maybe Tylenol on an empty and I be on an empty just to see how it works.
Fun fact you can take ibuprofen and Tylenol together.
Well, I just answered somebody about my aspirin situation. I've never taken aspirin/ibuprofen Tylenol I mean, I'm sure I have in the past?but I don't take it if that makes any sense. And I am 50 freaking years old so I think I can test them out over the next couple of days and get on the bandwagon?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
@RoseyBird has given you some great advice here!

One more thing about putting the SN solution in a bottle... It might be good to prepare separate bottles, or bring a measuring cup so you can take the proper dosage. You want to have more than just the one dose at the ready Incase you throw up, but you also want the doses to have the correct amount of SN. If you prepared three doses of SN in water (60-75 g dissolved in ~150 mL), you could bring a shot glass or something to ensure you're taking it in ~50 mL increments. Or those caps of NyQuil bottles are usually 30 mL, so if you had one of those available, it could be handy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Timectb40, Donewiyhitall and Ghost2211
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
@RoseyBird has given you some great advice here!

One more thing about putting the SN solution in a bottle... It might be good to prepare separate bottles, or bring a measuring cup so you can take the proper dosage. You want to have more than just the one dose at the ready Incase you throw up, but you also want the doses to have the correct amount of SN. If you prepared three doses of SN in water (60-75 g dissolved in ~150 mL), you could bring a shot glass or something to ensure you're taking it in ~50 mL increments. Or those caps of NyQuil bottles are usually 30 mL, so if you had one of those available, it could be handy.
Thank you! My plan after RoseyBird's advice is to make 3 separate water bottles with premeasured mixtures. Really appreciate it!

• Hugs
Reactions: Timectb40 and Ghost2211
T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
Thank you! My plan after RoseyBird's advice is to make 3 separate water bottles with premeasured mixtures. Really appreciate it!
Same here... will make three3 separate doses of SN in water bottles:

- 1st dose x1 SN 35 mg w/ 60-70 ml water
- 2nd & 3rd dose x2 SN 25 mg w/ 50 ml each (In case I throw-up/vomit) ALSO - I am planning on drinking the additional SN to guarantee CTB so if I throw up a little I will take 2nd dose and then hopefully after 5 or 10 more minutes I will take the 3rd dose t that point even if I vomit more I should have enough in me.) any thought there...appreciate your feedback.