Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
There's times where we will always ask ourselves...

Why are we here? What is the meaning of our existence? Who created God? Who created the Big Bang? Which religion is right? Why is life full of suffering, and so on...

Sometimes it keeps us up at night and we always question our own mortality. All of us know that we're destined to die and it can happen at any moment.

No I'm not here to state the obvious and put philosophical words into this but this entire reality itself is just weird.

Are we really in a simulation? How do we know that this entire life is nothing but a dream but will we really wake up after we pass on?

There's really no right or wrong answer. It's very obvious though that Christianity isn't really all correct. When it comes to religion, atheists and the believers have had plenty of debates. Sad truth is, atheists always win because there's so much pain in the world and what kind of God will let a person born into this world to only have them sent straight to Hell. Sounds like a cult to me. On top of that, there's thousands of other religions mixed with their own way. Which one is really correct?

I'm not bashing on religion and I do agree with the atheists in a way because in reality, we really are just a floating rock in a huge void of space. With millions and millions of galaxies out there with the expanding universe and it's probably obvious that we aren't the only ones out there. I don't think we will ever contact alien life for thousands of years to come but it still might not happen. The way the Earth is going, I wouldn't be surprised.

Our existence is a complete mystery and whether if there is a God or not, it's something probably even the atheists thought of at one point.

What is human consciousness? It could just be a byproduct of the brain and how do we know that it's not like an antenna? Like for example, we're the universe experiencing itself, through our own consciousness.

What happens after we die?

Do we just cease to be? Are we inter-dimensional beings?

We'll never really know what's beyond our own universe and after this life. I remember what Stephen Hawking taught me.

There is always something greater than every one of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
That's deep bro, quantum universe and stuff, probably too high IQ for me

• Love
Reactions: Joey
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
There's times where we will always ask ourselves...

Why are we here? What is the meaning of our existence? Who created God? Who created the Big Bang? Which religion is right? Why is life full of suffering, and so on...

Sometimes it keeps us up at night and we always question our own mortality. All of us know that we're destined to die and it can happen at any moment.

No I'm not here to state the obvious and put philosophical words into this but this entire reality itself is just weird.

Are we really in a simulation? How do we know that this entire life is nothing but a dream but will we really wake up after we pass on?

There's really no right or wrong answer. It's very obvious though that Christianity isn't really all correct. When it comes to religion, atheists and the believers have had plenty of debates. Sad truth is, atheists always win because there's so much pain in the world and what kind of God will let a person born into this world to only have them sent straight to Hell. Sounds like a cult to me. On top of that, there's thousands of other religions mixed with their own way. Which one is really correct?

I'm not bashing on religion and I do agree with the atheists in a way because in reality, we really are just a floating rock in a huge void of space. With millions and millions of galaxies out there with the expanding universe and it's probably obvious that we aren't the only ones out there. I don't think we will ever contact alien life for thousands of years to come but it still might not happen. The way the Earth is going, I wouldn't be surprised.

Our existence is a complete mystery and whether if there is a God or not, it's something probably even the atheists thought of at one point.

What is human consciousness? It could just be a byproduct of the brain and how do we know that it's not like an antenna? Like for example, we're the universe experiencing itself, through our own consciousness.

What happens after we die?

Do we just cease to be? Are we inter-dimensional beings?

We'll never really know what's beyond our own universe and after this life. I remember what Stephen Hawking taught me.

There is always something greater than every one of us.
There's an element of truth to every religion, but none have the complete answer just because of the infinite the nature of the universe and the fact that even an abbreviated class on it would be impossible, simply because of the nature of "infinity". Aliens have been such a consistent part of Earth's recorded history that they have probably been here the entire time and may have even had a hand in the Earth's creation. I have given you the most available scientific evidence about the afterlife. Yes, we are all potentially inter-dimensional, but most people don't have the discipline or technology to travel.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
There's an element of truth to every religion, but none have the complete answer just because of the infinite the nature of the universe and the fact that even an abbreviated class on it would be impossible, simply because of the nature of "infinity". Aliens have been such a consistent part of Earth's recorded history that they have probably been here the entire time and may have even had a hand in the Earth's creation. I have given you the most available scientific evidence about the afterlife. Yes, we are all potentially inter-dimensional, but most people don't have the discipline or technology to travel.
The afterlife is strange

SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
The afterlife is strange
Yea, it's more like a dream. You're aware, but you don't have the agency and decision making discipline that you have while you're awake and alive.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Yea, it's more like a dream. You're aware, but you don't have the agency and decision making discipline that you have while you're awake and alive.
I need a refresher, how does it all work again?

SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
How about the people that when they died, they saw nothing? I know there's a high percentage of that too and when they flatlined, there was no awareness of time. It was just nothing. Like between sleep and dreaming.
You mean near death experiences? I don't know. I do know that it's also common for people with NDE to actually see things and a lot of people with NDE see the same thing.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
You mean near death experiences? I don't know. I do know that it's also common for people with NDE to actually see things and a lot of people with NDE see the same thing.
It really could just be DMT sadly and our brains are just releasing chemicals right before lights out. Like a whole bunch of misfiring of neurons and everything. :(

Last edited:
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
It really could just be DMT sadly and our brains are just releasing chemicals right before lights out. Like a whole bunch of misfiring of neurons and everything. :(
Why are you sad? Are you worried that death is the end? Almost every religion talks about the soul, which is a consistency and a concept that is hard to make up from nothing.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Also with the organ transplant, it probably has to do something with the person's DNA. I know each and every individual has a certain strand of DNA and it can cause flash backs. Almost similar to PTSD.

And I'm not really sad but just uncertain because nobody actually really knows. I mean, I hope you're right and in no way am I bashing you.

SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Also with the organ transplant, it probably has to do something with the person's DNA. I know each and every individual has a certain strand of DNA and it can cause flash backs. Almost similar to PTSD.

And I'm not really sad but just uncertain because nobody actually really knows. I mean, I hope you're right and in no way am I bashing you.
There are people who know. You're just going off of what I'm saying, but I am nowhere close to being a expert. There are civilians and secret institutions alike who have much more experience and research. I actually haven't been trying to convince you, only explain to you that I'm convinced, and I grew up a devout atheist.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I was just trying to go off with scientific facts is all and I guess it's probably through a skeptics perspective.

I hope you're right though.
There are people who know. You're just going off of what I'm saying, but I am nowhere close to being a expert. There are civilians and secret institutions alike who have much more experience and research. I actually haven't been trying to convince you, only explain to you that I'm convinced, and I grew up a devout atheist.
Oof I was going off what you said, my bad.

I hope though.

Last edited: