• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Hi there. I am new here and have a couple questions.

I ordered some SN and was wondering if there was a way to test it without going to a lab or something.

Also I read in the peaceful book (don't know the acronym sorry) the preparation of it. Has there been any other things added of what to take with it? Does body mass come into play?

I am in Canada if that helps. I may have some other questions but they escape me at this current time.

Thanks.
Also does anyone know when it expires?
Sorry for the terrible formatting and stuff. I just joined and it's been a while since I've been on a forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and ArtVandelay
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
If I'm not wrong, high quality SN would cause skin irritation or burn on skin contact. You can also try mixing SN with blood, it will turn from red color into brown color.

Unfortunately, no one really know a definite way to test SN without leaving any sort of doubt. Hopefully, we will find a way in the future.

Reactions: 999888 and spanishguy22
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Hey would you mind sharing your SN source i posted a thread earlier as a lot of people in canada cannot get it shipped to them.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Hey would you mind sharing your SN source i posted a thread earlier as a lot of people in canada cannot get it shipped to them.
Probably a terrible idea as I just saw 99.9% pure and went for it. I shipped it to my old house. If they have any questions I'll say I have been trying to get into curing meats as I got a book. I don't know if it is reliable or not. I'm kind of biting the bullet so to speak. Sorry. And I just realised I used my normal account. Hopefully they don't do anything...

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
No worries let us know if it comes in and is correct. me and few others have been researching this i have tried eBay and amazon, nothing that comes to Toronto so far

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
No worries let us know if it comes in and is correct. me and few others have been researching this i have tried eBay and amazon, nothing that comes to Toronto so far
I'll try and remember. I ordered it from Poland. So I'm kind of paranoid if someone intercepts my package.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Ok and if we find anything will let you know as well. Hang in there, one of us will find a way.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'll try and remember. I ordered it from Poland. So I'm kind of paranoid if someone intercepts my package.
Unfortunately, if you could link that poland seller here that would be great. Someone from canada on here, in quebec said that a popular poland guy on ebay that he ordered sn off of, its package was intercepted at customs in quebec. So i think you ordered it from the same guy. Are you able to link the seller?

N

NDog1990

May 2, 2019
I managed to get SN in the Uk.

Finding it hard to obtain a decent dopamine blocker over the counter without prescription. Worried I will be sick.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
If I'm not wrong, high quality SN would cause skin irritation or burn on skin contact. You can also try mixing SN with blood, it will turn from red color into brown color.

Unfortunately, no one really know a definite way to test SN without leaving any sort of doubt. Hopefully, we will find a way in the future.
Hey man, my sn arrived, how did you test its purity? did you the blood thing? how do i do it correctly?

Reactions: Djee
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Hey man, my sn arrived, how did you test its purity? did you the blood thing? how do i do it correctly?

I already have my SN. The website said it was "technical grade", which is basically impure SN. I only realized this big mistake few days ago. My old SN didn't cause burn/irritation on the skin. But, it could change my blood from red to brown. I used blood lancet to bleed my palm (not finger).

I ordered new SN which is "analysis grade", if the stars and universe are willing, the new SN should arrive in my hand in less than 24 hours. I don't live alone, therefore I must be the one who accept the package at all cost (I'm praying!). After it arrives, I will put it on my skin to check any skin reaction to test my theory.

Reactions: 999888, snowman626 and spanishguy22
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Unfortunately, if you could link that poland seller here that would be great. Someone from canada on here, in quebec said that a popular poland guy on ebay that he ordered sn off of, its package was intercepted at customs in quebec. So i think you ordered it from the same guy. Are you able to link the seller?

I really hope it doesn't get intercepted. This is what I ordered. Do you want to DM me and we can talk further?
I already have my SN. The website said it was "technical grade", which is basically impure SN. I only realized this big mistake few days ago. My old SN didn't cause burn/irritation on the skin. But, it could change my blood from red to brown. I used blood lancet to bleed my palm (not finger).

I ordered new SN which is "analysis grade", if the stars and universe are willing, the new SN should arrive in my hand in less than 24 hours. I don't live alone, therefore I must be the one who accept the package at all cost (I'm praying!). After it arrives, I will put it on my skin to check any skin reaction to test my theory.
Same here. In regards to the skin test. Keep us updated?

Last edited:
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
what do you guys think about this meto being sold on Ebay? anyone bought it from this seller before? Not sure if I should buy it because its in some foreign language and I can't read it.

I really hope it doesn't get intercepted. This is what I ordered. Do you want to DM me and we can talk further?

Yeah I plan on ordering that one too, Im in Canada as well

Last edited:
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
what do you guys think about this meto being sold on Ebay? anyone bought it from this seller before? Not sure if I should buy it because its in some foreign language and I can't read it.

Yeah I plan on ordering that one too, Im in Canada as well
Let me know if it gets intercepted. I might stay at my parents house for the week.
Let me know if it gets intercepted. I might stay at my moms house for the week. Since I do have GERD and stuff I might be able to obtain some. Idk yet.

Last edited:
I

Ineedtobedead

Nov 11, 2019
If I'm not wrong, high quality SN would cause skin irritation or burn on skin contact.
Skin irritation or burn? Then if you drink it it would burn your tongue and stomach..? The user who posted this seems to be gone, I'm sorry for quoting this but does anyone know if that's true...?

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Hi there. I am new here and have a couple questions.

I ordered some SN and was wondering if there was a way to test it without going to a lab or something.

Also I read in the peaceful book (don't know the acronym sorry) the preparation of it. Has there been any other things added of what to take with it? Does body mass come into play?

I am in Canada if that helps. I may have some other questions but they escape me at this current time.

Thanks.
Sorry for the terrible formatting and stuff. I just joined and it's been a while since I've been on a forum.
Hi
Also a noob in Canada.
The SN Megathread in this forum is very helpful. PM me if you have other questions.
Walk in peace, making your own choices