huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
hi i just want this thread to be where i ask all the questions i have atm so i don't have to make multiple posts! i'm sorry if some of these are dumb questions i just wanna be super informed ;_;

1) for dmc which is the best payment method to use?

2) can i test my SN months in advance before actually using it?

3) is it okay to drink water when taking the medications to help me swallow? because i know i'm not supposed to drink anything 2 hours before SN but i probably wouldn't be able to take them at all without water

4) i asked this before but id like to ask again in case more people see it. in the SN bible it's recommended to take 25g of SN if your weight is under 100kg and that's usually the amount most people take. but there's also a chart for different weights and the amount of SN that's recommended. i'm 4'11 and 38kg and the recommended amount for my weight is 16g. should i use 16g or stick with 25g since that's what is written in the SN bible?
IMG 0791

5) another question regarding weight. are 20 x 30mg of benzos really necessary for someone of my weight (38kg)? is it okay to take less and how many specifically?

6) what should i say if i get a welfare check regarding me buying SN as someone who has a medical record of mental health issues and past pill overdoses

7) how large is the packaging from dmc? i don't want it to be too big or suspicious looking and will the outside of the package actually say what's inside it even if it's lying about the contents or will it just have my address?

8) if i end up only being able to buy one 100g or 500g of SN, can i use it to test it and use it for ctb as well if i seal it quick enough? how quickly would i have to seal it?

9) if i can't get benzos would i be able to use otc sleeping pills instead to help me sleep?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is my opinion and it's not a n advice/ a medical advice. Check out the guides / GBTs and also other threads. Lot's has been discussed about SN.

1) Ask DMC what they accept and what methods you have access to.
2) Yes.
3) Yes, some to swallow pills is ok.
4) I would stick to the protocol (=25g)
5) People have succeeded without Benzos. The question is how much Benzos do you really need, just in case you wouldn't want to be knocked out if you vomit and try to drink the backup glass. A similar question has been asked a while ago. Imo it's not clear and it would also depend how much tolerance you have.
6) Idk. But I would say, unless they present a search warrant you don't have to give them access to your home. Check your local laws!
7) Idk.
8) Stability of SN: https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stability-of-sn-and-n.151639/ Lot's of info there.
9) I don't think OTC sleeping pills would make you sleepy enough, SN will knock you out earlier, see 5)

I hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: cowboypants
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
This is my opinion and it's not a n advice/ a medical advice. Check out the guides / GBTs and also other threads. Lot's has been discussed about SN.

2) Yes.
5) People have succeeded without Benzos. The question is how much Benzos do you really need, just in case you wouldn't want to be knocked out if you vomit and try to drink the backup glass. A similar question has been asked a while ago. Imo it's not clear and it would also depend how much tolerance you have.
6) Idk. But I would say, unless they present a search warrant you don't have to give them access to your home. Check your local laws!
7) Idk.
8) Stability of SN: https://www.sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stability-of-sn-and-n.151639/ Lot's of info there.
9) I don't think OTC sleeping pills would make you sleepy enough, SN will knock you out earlier, see 5)

I hope that helps.
thank you!!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024

2) Yes.
7) Idk.

I hope that helps.
Hello you replied to my thread earlier but I couldn't answer I posted the photo of the ns that I bought and you said that the percentage wasn't enough and that 98% of be is needed. So you are telling me that the bag I bought really wouldn't do nothing to me even if I take more than 30gr,? Where can I buy it will other companies Question me? Can you give me some advises please.

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
I dont have answers to everything but naybe I can help a few things.
1) I used paypal, just use the friends and family setting and follow the instructions.
2) in the stability of sn thread someone tested and capped it for almost a year and it was still useable, so you dont need to worry about wasting any
6) Im planning on saying if anybody asks that Im going camping with some family and my dad wanted it to salt some steaks and asked me to buy it because he was having trouble finding it, maybe you could use something similar?
7) I dont know yet but I can update you when my package gets here
8) SN is pretty stable, but if youre keeping it a while keep it in a cool dry airtight place, Im planning on putting mine in a nicer brand airtight jar I got off amazon and storing it up in my closet until its time

maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
I'm sorry to ask, i have seen this a lot on other post : what is DMC ?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hello you replied to my thread earlier but I couldn't answer I posted the photo of the ns that I bought and you said that the percentage wasn't enough and that 98% of be is needed. So you are telling me that the bag I bought really wouldn't do nothing to me even if I take more than 30gr,? Where can I buy it will other companies Question me? Can you give me some advises please.
That bag would have done nothing. You're new, nobody will share sources. Too many have been shutdown by pro-lifers. Spend time here, interact with people, gain trust and people may be willing to share them. Sources can also be found by specific web search.

I'm sorry to ask, i have seen this a lot on other post : what is DMC ?
What I said above.

Reactions: maynoname
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
That bag would have done nothing. You're new, nobody will share sources. Too many have been shutdown by pro-lifers. Spend time here, interact with people, gain trust and people may be willing to share them. Sources can also be found by specific web search.

What I said above.
Thank you for replying me I don't really want to wait no more I am exhausted:) fortunately I found the right percentage it's written essay 98%. ISOCHEM.