lostboi37

lostboi37

Oct 21, 2023
So I have my fentanyl on standby so I can ctb, does anyone know if I'll need antiemetics? I'm thinking about getting some to take with the fentanyl as a precaution.
Also when I take the fentanyl, not sure how to do it exactly. It's street supply, meant to be smoked. I think I'll just swallow it like pills and then eat some chocolate to drown out the flavour, but if anyone has any recommendations or suggestions, lmk.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and cheese.out
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Yea I would definitely use an AE like meto. Maybe even follow a protocol like in the sn guide (fasting, meto, maybe a benzo to calm down before attempting). Take care❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: lostboi37
D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
Get your drugs tested. There are places where you can mail it in without getting in trouble. Tests will show exactly what's in it.
Swallowing will reduce its bioavailability.
It's your last decision on Earth do your due diligence.

• Hugs
F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
Get your drugs tested. There are places where you can mail it in without getting in trouble. Tests will show exactly what's in it.
Could you list some of these places? Or tell us how to find them? Thanks.
What would you suggest doing rather than swallowing? Thanks.

Reactions: Meditation guide
D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
Could you list some of these places? Or tell us how to find them? Thanks.

What would you suggest doing rather than swallowing? Thanks.
What country are you in?

D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023
So I have my fentanyl on standby so I can ctb, does anyone know if I'll need antiemetics? I'm thinking about getting some to take with the fentanyl as a precaution.
Also when I take the fentanyl, not sure how to do it exactly. It's street supply, meant to be smoked. I think I'll just swallow it like pills and then eat some chocolate to drown out the flavour, but if anyone has any recommendations or suggestions, lmk.
Hi, From where did you buy fentanyl? I've already searched on DN markets but I couldn't find anything.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
This is the method im using. Im going to snort it because it will kick in much faster and I wont be able to throw it up. Also going to mix with benzos and shit load of liqour. I wouldnt want to risk failing a method like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostboi37 and DiabolicDiabetic
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i recommend trying to snort it. your much less likely to throw it up, and it'll kick in faster.

• Hugs
DiabolicDiabetic

DiabolicDiabetic

Nov 19, 2023
This is the method im using. Im going to snort it because it will kick in much faster and I wont be able to throw it up. Also going to mix with benzos and shit load of liqour. I wouldnt want to risk failing a method like this.
oh wow are we the same person? i'm planning the same thing but with zenes

• Hugs
DiabolicDiabetic

DiabolicDiabetic

Nov 19, 2023
Is snorting zenes lethal? I can get isonitazene but idk how lethal it is
lethal compared to what? Most sztenes are on the same order of magnitude as fent. I imagine it's absolutely possible to snort a lethal dose especially if paring with alcohol and benzos. I haven't actually tried yet so I have no idea what will happen.

Edit: in terms of route of administration, from my research snorting has much higher bioavailablity than swallowing. not sure how it compares to smoking or injection

Last edited:
  • Hugs
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Hi, From where did you buy fentanyl? I've already searched on DN markets but I couldn't find anything.
I want to use this method as well but is it not safe to buy it on the street? What's the difference between buying on street and dn markets?

lostboi37

lostboi37

Oct 21, 2023
Street supply. I avoid online for purchases of this nature.
I want to use this method as well but is it not safe to buy it on the street? What's the difference between buying on street and dn markets?
DN Markets are more likely to have somewhat consistent quality, street supply tends to be much less stable and uniform due to it passing through so many hands to get from producer to consumer. But I'll only buy street supply for this, I already have a footing there and there's no real way I can fuck anything up and screw a buncha people in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: UKscotty
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023

DN Markets are more likely to have somewhat consistent quality, street supply tends to be much less stable and uniform due to it passing through so many hands to get from producer to consumer. But I'll only buy street supply for this, I already have a footing there and there's no real way I can fuck anything up and screw a buncha people in the process.
If

if you have any sources please let me know 🙏🙏🙏