Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
I've read the initial pages of the SN megathread, but I still have some questions. Forgive me if they were answered there.
  1. How noisy is SN?
  2. If it is noisy, what is my chance of surviving if I get rescued? Will I get brain damage?
  3. I have no access to antiemetics, can I boof or inject it?
On cutting:

Naturally, I'd want to cut an artery, which gives me two options; either the carotid or brachial. Thing is; I've read somewhere that cutting your carotid can be quite difficult, not only it's all surrounded by muscle (the brachial is even more), which could make the pain unbearable, but it's also difficult to cut the artery itself. A knife clearly wouldn't be the best option, I can get scalpels, which I reckon would be a better option.

Thoughts?

• Informative
Reactions: the_fail_man
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
How noisy is SN? I don't believe it's that noisy, but you shouldn't do it in front of others and be alone, I've heard people get found out by the vomiting alone.

Chance of surviving isn't a set answer. Depends how long it takes for people to help you, how they do so, when you are found, etc. Brain damage can definitely occur.

I'd stick with the recommended procedure, I'm sure someone knows more on this than me, but generally the answer is no on these things.

Reactions: the_fail_man and Freimann