• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Ive decided my method and time, however I'd like a bit more info before I go so that this wont end up as an attempt

I short I will using CO (charcoal) in my car. There is plenty of room to lay down and make a rather comfortable bed, Ive lived in my car on and off over the years so it wont be too uncomfortable. Im going to have a few drinks to ease my nerves and get myself sleepy, I have a huge problem not being able to fall asleep. I may take some sleeping pills as well as smoke a little smoke to help. I plan to block out all the windows except the front two and create wall with a packing blanket separating the fronts seats from the back where the seats fold down into the back with the haul space. Drive somewhere (before all that), hopefully remote, burn my charcoal and just go to bed. I really just want to disappear and hopefully never be found, I know that will be almost impossible to do in a vehicle.... but whatever.

I'll take any advice to improve what I spoke on above but my questions are as follows

Is a car air tight enough? I know this will vary from car to car but I dont want to put make and model, I mean just in a general sense

Is there a brand or briquette shape that is more reliable?

How much do I need to burn roughly? 1 bag? 1/2?

How long will the CO remain in the vehicle? As to prevent harm to anyone else if done in a relatively public place

Sorry if these seem like odd or irrelevant questions but I dont want to overlook something, please notify me if think I have done so

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I do remember,......but I am not totally sure,....have read something about mixing C02 and a car. It was a sure fail. If I can I'll try find out it.

About the brands. Does not mind, whatever brand will be good.

That's a lot, Space is limited into a car. But It's good amount, much is more, I think so.

CO2 spends a time until go out the car. Guess if you are dead, issue does not matter.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I do remember,......but I am not totally sure,....have read something about mixing C02 and a car. It was a sure fail. If I can I'll try find out it.

About the brands. Does not mind, whatever brand will be good.

That's a lot, Space is limited into a car. But It's good amount, much is more, I think so.

CO2 spends a time until go out the car. Guess if you are dead, issue does not matter.

CO not CO2

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
It's the same............if you going to fail........ does not mind.
No, it's really not the same. CO is a lot more deadly and will kill you with ease, CO2 is a lot less deadly and you will have nasty side effects before it kills you (if it even does kill you, which is unlikely). CO is a product of incomplete combustion and the singular atom as opposed to O2 really makes a difference when it comes to this.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Literally from "The final exit".
"BIZARRE WAYS TO DIE
CHARCOAL COOKING FIRES. There have been many sad cases of accidental deaths of people who lit charcoal fires in tents or rooms without proper ventilation. But this method done deliberately for suicide carries with it a huge potential for explosion or fires that could kill other people. Sometimesthe gas has leaked into the rooms where innocent peoplewere sleeping. In Florida in 1996 a French woman on vacation decided to kill herself by gas; not only did she die, but also her husband and daughter, which she had not intended her suicide note spoke of her wanting them to live without her being a burden. Additionally, if a person is discovered alive after serious inhalation of these gases, the chance of mental and physical impairment is high."

I am not chemistry, but small room...............It's just an opinon. You will hurt it. Maybe.....

Reactions: CareOfCell44