• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Did anyone get sn from BO, a german company who sells sn from the polish source BM? It's basically the sn from BM but sold by a different company. They have different options of quantities of sn, 500 g, 1 kg, 5 kg etc. I got one package of 1 kg, I was wondering if the difference in quantities matters, for example if one package of 500 g has a different purity than 1 kg, or are they the same sn with the same purity and the only difference is the quantity?

For both 500 g and 1 kg it's mentioned on their website the purity is at least 98% although the grade type isn't mentioned. Is the lack of mention of the grade type something to be cautious about? Vizzy's guide says the grade type isn't important, the most important thing is for the sn to have at least 95% purity. I'm not sure if the fact BO don't mention the grade type is something significant or not.

I know that people tested the sn from BM and said it's pure enough. I might do both the nitrite test with aquarium strips and blood test for it although it's not certain how accurate the results will be, I'm curious to see if there are others who tested the sn and if it's pure or not