• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

idk_my_name99

Aug 5, 2022
First of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.

I want some answers about this suicide method.
What part of my body should I stab or cut for a certainly death and how can I do it? Harakiri? Throat slit? Vertical arm stab?
Also what is better, a very sharp but very fragile ceramic knife or a normal metal knife not as sharp but more sturdy?

I know that this method will be painfull but it's the only aviable for me.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: ojinzo and TheLastK
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Honestly that sounds like a very slow and painful way to go, doesn't sound like it would be ideal. I don't think sharing methods is allowed on this site but better DIY methods must surely exist.

I

idk_my_name99

Aug 5, 2022
Honestly that sounds like a very slow and painful way to go, doesn't sound like it would be ideal. I don't think sharing methods is allowed on this site but better DIY methods must surely exist.
The fact is that I really haven't other methods, maybe I can jump from a bridge or be hit by a train but I don't have the courage to do it in front of other people.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, xxxbmw and TheLastK
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
The fact is that I really haven't other methods, maybe I can jump from a bridge or be hit by a train but I don't have the courage to do it in front of other people.
Again I don't think we are allowed to share any specifics on methodology here, but the PPH should have some good information for you. A link to it is stickied on the suicide discussion forum. I should say as well that, as far as I'm aware, the methods you listed are usually committed on impulse, and in my opinion suicide is something that should be considered for a fairly long amount of time and from experience survival instincts kick in when attempting those methods and its more likely for the person to step back, unless severely inebriated in some way which sounds unpleasant personally.

I

idk_my_name99

Aug 5, 2022
Again I don't think we are allowed to share any specifics on methodology here, but the PPH should have some good information for you. A link to it is stickied on the suicide discussion forum. I should say as well that, as far as I'm aware, the methods you listed are usually committed on impulse, and in my opinion suicide is something that should be considered for a fairly long amount of time and from experience survival instincts kick in when attempting those methods and its more likely for the person to step back, unless severely inebriated in some way which sounds unpleasant personally.
Ok thank you, btw I really want do it, suicide is in my head since I was 17, 6 years ago.

Reactions: TheLastK
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Ok thank you, btw I really want do it, suicide is in my head since I was 17, 6 years ago.
We wouldn't be here if it wasn't on our minds, suicide has been in my head since the age of 7 and I had my first proper attempt (as in came near to ending my life) at 17. I hope everything works out for you and you can find happiness and contentedness in life, but I know well enough myself that just saying that isn't much.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I considered trying to slash my wrists when I was young but have since read that it isn't a very reliable method. I believe the difficulty is cutting deeply enough and that once one wrist is cut, there's less strength to cut the other one.

I expect it's going to sound like everyone is criticising your method but it's more the case that certain methods are more likely to fail than others and worse- can result in long-term injuries if you survive eg. nerve damage to the hand plus, possibly being sectioned to the psych ward if you are caught.

Sadly, I don't know of any sure-to-succeed methods that are readily available. That's a problem most of us are grappling with.

Reactions: ojinzo
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
First of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language.

I want some answers about this suicide method.
What part of my body should I stab or cut for a certainly death and how can I do it? Harakiri? Throat slit? Vertical arm stab?
Also what is better, a very sharp but very fragile ceramic knife or a normal metal knife not as sharp but more sturdy?

I know that this method will be painfull but it's the only aviable for me.

Thanks in advance.
After looking into this myself when I was desperate and very low down, it seemed like best place to cut was the throat. However, that would be insanely painful I imagine and a horrible way to CTB and wouldn't be easy by any means due to SI. Please try to look into other accessible options and consider those instead.