• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Will I be better off or worse off taking baking soda beforehand? I've heard contradictory claims. How long does it take to kill? What antiemetic should I take beforehand?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
While i can't help you directly, i can share PPEH's chapter about inorganic salts.
The chapter in itself is too large to upload so ill link you to the whole PPEH.
After extracting the file you should get 25 different chapters and open the .pdf with the name "07 - lethal onorganic salts".
Hopefully this helps
https://files.catbox.moe/uyvj09.7z

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
While i can't help you directly, i can share PPEH's chapter about inorganic salts.
The chapter in itself is too large to upload so ill link you to the whole PPEH.
After extracting the file you should get 25 different chapters and open the .pdf with the name "07 - lethal onorganic salts".
Hopefully this helps
https://files.catbox.moe/uyvj09.7z
Will this give me a virus? Also, unless this is a version more recent than the 2017 edition, I have already seen this

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I tried sodium nitrite in February and failed. I used 12g with anti acids/tagamet

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I tried sodium nitrite in February and failed. I used 12g with anti acids/tagamet

Can you tell us of your experience, and why you think your attempt failed please ?

Reactions: Soul and Jen0804
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019

What happend to you surviving 12gr of SN. Did you throw up? Did you've got any permanent damage?

I hope you are doing okay now, hugs for you being here.

Reactions: Soul and Jen0804
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I love you guys. You are blowing my fucking mind. WHUT about the baking soda??? Do what now?

Reactions: inconsequential and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I believe my attempt failed because I mixed it with orange juice (high Ph? Acidic)
And leaving the SN exposed to air (meaning it changed from nitrite to a nitrate) just my guess from my research .

thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
I believe my attempt failed because I mixed it with orange juice (high Ph? Acidic)
And leaving the SN exposed to air (meaning it changed from nitrite to a nitrate) just my guess from my research .
How do you mean exposed to air did you let sit long after making the liquid or just left open the jar or bag?

Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
How do you mean exposed to air did you let sit long after making the liquid or just left open the jar or bag?
It came in a see through plastic bag and I opened it a couple of times to take some out... I feel that was a mistake and I regret not putting it in an airtight container right after receiving it
Sorry for taking over this thread ! Not intended I really don't know about baking soda

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thedutchguy and Soul
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019

In its crystalline form, the conversion takes a while. And then it can basically reduced back to nitrite by heating it.
This is irrelevant, but I found an interesting claim, that the gut has an ability to convert nitrates to nitrites. Can't recall if anyone has died from ingesting Sodium Nitrate, but if the conditions are met, it could be possible, in theory.

Reactions: iinner, Soul and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
In its crystalline form, the conversion takes a while. And then it can basically reduced back to nitrite by heating it.
This is irrelevant, but I found an interesting claim, that the gut has an ability to convert nitrates to nitrites. Can't recall if anyone has died from ingesting Sodium Nitrate, but if the conditions are met, it could be possible, in theory.
Thank you that's interesting :)

Reactions: Thorn
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Jen0804, I've read that vitamin C is often given as an antidote to SN, so orange juice and similar high-in-C ingestibles would be good to stay away from for a couple of days before SNing out.

@Renewal, I believe I've read something about sodium nitrate poisoning, since the two forms seem to like mutating into one another.

@dangier_to_myself, can you tell us where you read about the baking soda? Is the aim to make your stomach more alkaline, or ... ?

Here's an article that's not very helpful about nitrite/nitrate toxicity, but the title is amusing:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thorn
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
@dangier_to_myself, can you tell us where you read about the baking soda? Is the aim to make your stomach more alkaline, or ... ?

Older editions of the PPeH mentioned it, then it was removed.

Reactions: Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Nitrate looks too slow to be useful.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
The Baking soda thing is only if you cannot get hold of acid reducers like zantac or tagamet.