imjusttired

imjusttired

Just a 21 year old living ‘the’ life
Nov 10, 2020
helloo,

so look I dont wanne say anything that isn't allowed here but I get a little confused about the rules so please delete this if anything that I'm saying isn't allowed. So my thought are: I am allowed to talk about SN and ask questions about it, right? But I am not allowed to ask where I can buy it? And if somebody knows someone that sells it or sells it themselves they can't tell me either. Cause sometimesI see people talking about someone that used to be on this site that sold SN but like how do you get to know these things? I'm really desperate to get SN (to the netherlands) but I can't find anything... I'm running out of options but I rather not do it by hanging or jumping. So if anybody can get clearity on these things for me that would be very helpfull.. And if anyone can tell me in someway possible on where I can buy it then please. Thanks :)

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
You could try the exit bag method. Everything should be readily available. Check it out in the resource section.

S

Screamer59

Jan 22, 2021
You could try the exit bag method. Everything should be readily available. Check it out in the resource section.
What is an" exit bag method" , and where do you find the resource centre ?

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
What is an" exit bag method" , and where do you find the resource centre ?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and lost_soul83