waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
For those of you who have ordered SN from DMC. What does the source come up as on your debit/credit card statement? Is there any way to order it in a more discreet way as my statements sometimes get checked?. I am planning on ordering in the next week.

• Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
It came up as Paysend London with a bunch of random numbers. It didn't mention the store or anything else.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, mistymoo and waiting93
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
It came up as Paysend London with a bunch of random numbers. It didn't mention the store or anything else.
Thank you, that gives me some relief . and what does the package say?

GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
It looked like any package you would've received if you ordered something from eBay.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Thank you, that gives me some relief . and what does the package say?
Mine said Paysend London too (I'm not in England either, if that helps). I don't know what happens if you pay via another method. The package looks normal, & flat & mine fit in a letterbox, I under ordered though because I didn't know what I was doing, wish I could have a do over. They fib on the label & say pottery supplies or concrete hardener or similar. The big thing is that it's covered in Ukraine stamps so maybe have a story ready of what you could possibly be ordering from the Ukraine in current circumstances.
Good luck.
PS please no requests for source, sorry.