Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Hello there. I was wondering a few things about SN.
How long can it be stored? Because Im considering purchasing it now out of fear it could become unavailable later.
And if it can be stored for a while- if it were stored in a room that gets up to 90F in the summer would it still work later on?
Another question I had was I read that I could replace meto with olanzapine since I'm already prescribed. But would meto work better?
Im not sure if its worth going out of my way to obtain meto or not since I already have olanzapine.
I'd really appreciate some help with this. :)

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I have heard figures ranging from 3 years to 10 years. I don't know the exact answer.

Yes it should be fine as long as the seal is on and you keep it in a drawer. I was curious about this as well.

I don't know the answer to your last question.

Last edited:
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I was also told privately that the authorities are likely to show up a while after purchasing it even in the US, is this true? I would like to have it on hand if possible.

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
I was scrolling through the forums, so I do apologise for the late answer (maybe you don't even need it anymore). If left unopened, SN can last for a long time (not as long as organic salts, though). Keep it in a dry and cool place. SN is completely legal to purchase and sell, so there is no reason as to why the authorities would come knocking on your door. They would need a warrant for a search. Issuing a warrant is only possible if they have a cause, which they don't have. They did raid a couple of houses/apartments of the Exit guys in Australia, but for other reasons. So no, the police will not come to your house.