sleepingrabbit

sleepingrabbit

The fake jade rabbit
Aug 1, 2024
(Hi! I'm new here, so if this breaks any rules pls tell me.)

I don't have access to SN and my mother is able to see my purchase history. I'm not sure how often she looks at it but I don't want to risk it. I've thought of trying to hide it amongst other purchases but I'm not sure if I want to risk having to have that conversation.

I do however have a lot of propranolol. I'm not completely sure how much would be needed for it to be considered lethal. I have 10mg tablets, for reference. I also have a few other medications that I've gathered over time, like cyproheptadine and buspirone. If anyone knows a good dosage for using propranolol as the main ingredient that would be very helpful. As well as how well it dissolves into water. I already have an idea due to some of my own research and tests, but I just want to confirm that I'm right.

I'm running out of time since one of my stockpiled bottles expires in December and I'm not sure how much longer I can do this for. I don't want to make an attempt at CTB only for it to fail because I underdosed and end up with heart issues because of it, but at this point I might just take whatever I can get my hands on and say screw it to my more careful plans.

If you're going to give any detailed advice about this please pm me instead of replying here! I don't want to be responsible for other people using this info. I do have other methods if this one is impractical, but I'd prefer this to more brutal ones.

Edit for further info:
I'm a 5"3 female, ~107 pounds.

Last edited:
K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
There's not many fatal propanol OD's on record. The doses used to treat various conditions can be quite high. They make a 120 mg pill so that would equal 12 of your 10 mg. You would need a mountain of pills.

In this one case, a male took 15 packages each containing 10 40 mg pills. That's 150 pills at 4x the strength of your 10 mg pills. That translates to 600 10 mg pills.

Cyproheptadine is just an antihistamine and Buspirone is a serotonin drug, neither of which will help with a peaceful ctb.

I would not recommend any of these drugs alone or in combination to ctb. You will end up in the hospital, messing up your body and going to psych ward where they will give you a chemical lobotomy with anti-psychotics. Welcome to the forum, sorry it's come to this. There is a recovery section too.

Reactions: sleepingrabbit and Praestat_Mori
sleepingrabbit

sleepingrabbit

The fake jade rabbit
Aug 1, 2024
There's not many fatal propanol OD's on record. The doses used to treat various conditions can be quite high. They make a 120 mg pill so that would equal 12 of your 10 mg. You would need a mountain of pills.

In this one case, a male took 15 packages each containing 10 40 mg pills. That's 150 pills at 4x the strength of your 10 mg pills. That translates to 600 10 mg pills.

Cyproheptadine is just an antihistamine and Buspirone is a serotonin drug, neither of which will help with a peaceful ctb.

I would not recommend any of these drugs alone or in combination to ctb. You will end up in the hospital, messing up your body and going to psych ward where they will give you a chemical lobotomy with anti-psychotics. Welcome to the forum, sorry it's come to this. There is a recovery section too.
Thank you! I figured it wouldn't be as effective as I wanted it to be but I didn't realize it would be so inefficient.