• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
Hi to all! I am new and I have questions on N.
Thank you to the ones who will have the patience to answer!

- Does diazepam can diminish the effect of N.? I am unluckily addicted and I guess I would take years to get rid of it. If yes... any advice?
- What kind of medications you have to avoid with N.?
- alchol and light food before can help?
- the fact that i live in a very hot and humid country will ruin the quality of N. when delivered?
- any stories of failures in delivery in south europe?

ty so much.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
The only medications I saw listed in PPH that may interfere with N's effectiveness are antipsychotics. Those, and antidepressants also have terrible interactions with anti-emetics which you need to take.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You asked this in the chat before, and did not provide an answer to us. How much diazepam are you currently on?

Benzos have cross-tolerance with barbiturates as they act on the same part of the brain, the GABA receptor. But unless your tolerance is crazy high then 2 bottles of N will most likely put you to sleep forever.

A light snack can be had before N. Alcohol is best kept for after, just 1 shot or 2 to wash down the taste. If you have too much alcohol in your system the risk of vomiting is greater.

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
@jake3d I have to make a present to u! Please, be patience if you will see here and there posts of mine about N. It is that i have a lot of things to understand, to avoid the failure.
I answered about the benzo, but I guess it went lost along the messages. I told that I have had not a lot of disciplines about it, so a day i can take 20 drops, and a day 25... it should not be high, but it is since a long time...
Gosh, i know i will seem the maniac of the N.! But i really need to learn all that I can.
ty.

ps is it the alcol ok also when you usually don't drink at all? Maybe vodka ( my trasgression is orange juice!).

Last edited:
Reactions: Camille Lejeune
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
a day i can take 20 drops, and a day 25...

I have no idea how that translates into dosage since we do not know how much diazepam is "one drop" of your bottle. Can you provide a picture of your medicine or find it online?

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
twenty drops are 5 mg of diazepam...

For and adult, the dosage should be 20 drops once/twice/ or (maximum) 3 times a day.

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
That is a low dosage and will not interfere with N.

I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
I asked my end of life counselor about the use of benzos with N.
This was the answer (posted this before on this board a while ago);
Google translate;

Dear I,

This is very general: the use of medicines that are not necessary can best be stopped when it comes to ending life. That's always good.
Medications that are necessary must continue to be used (otherwise this will ask for problems).
According to an official conversion table, 2 mg of clonazepam is equal to 25 mg of diazepam. But this aside.

The lethal dose of Nembutal / pentobarbital is 6 grams. Two bottles therefore contain more than double the lethal dose.
We are not aware of any data that would give cause for your knowledge to be concerned about this.
It has happened more often that clients used benzo's and had to keep using them. Problems never gave that.
The pentobarbital is simply too strong. No reason for concern.

Sincerely,

---

I asked the same question to the n v v e (connected to the end of life clinic in my country), they called me and this was about their answer: my question was a LOT to ask from them and they couldn't answer it, adviced to go to the home doctor to discuss euthanasia.
The use of opiods might give complications (prolonged death etc?) according to their quarter-magazine (just mentioned briefly in an article).

According to @thedutchguy - who spoke to his doc - N might give seizures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camille Lejeune and deathenvoy
P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
I asked my end of life counselor about the use of benzos with N.
This was the answer (posted this before on this board a while ago);
Google translate;

Dear I,

This is very general: the use of medicines that are not necessary can best be stopped when it comes to ending life. That's always good.
Medications that are necessary must continue to be used (otherwise this will ask for problems).
According to an official conversion table, 2 mg of clonazepam is equal to 25 mg of diazepam. But this aside.

The lethal dose of Nembutal / pentobarbital is 6 grams. Two bottles therefore contain more than double the lethal dose.
We are not aware of any data that would give cause for your knowledge to be concerned about this.
It has happened more often that clients used benzo's and had to keep using them. Problems never gave that.
The pentobarbital is simply too strong. No reason for concern.

Sincerely,

---

I asked the same question to the n v v e (connected to the end of life clinic in my country), they called me and this was about their answer: my question was a LOT to ask from them and they couldn't answer it, adviced to go to the home doctor to discuss euthanasia.
The use of opiods might give complications (prolonged death etc?) according to their quarter-magazine.

According to @thedutchguy - who spoke to his doc - N might give seizures.
@Idorus do you know or are able to find out from your NVVE contacts if the use of Dilantin with N can avoid the prolonged coma phase that some folks may experience? I am looking for a mechanism that would serve the same function as the doc who intervenes when things take too long.

I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Sorry I can't ^. But it's meant to boost the effect of N as you know so it won't hurt to use it and it might avoid a prolonged coma accordingly. But never heard about it here in my area nor did my counselor spoke about it... well, it's a combo invented by dr N after all.

Last edited: