• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cheesefundamental

cheesefundamental

Apr 2, 2021
So, I can't find a cohesive thread on this that has all the information I'm looking for.

As a note to what I'm aware of, and to anyone reading this looking for answers like me, slitting wrists is one of the least effective methods of suicide, and typically the pain and sight will startle you out of it, and likely you'll end up trying to get help, and thus, receive consequences after. Typically, you need to cut very deep, and find the right place. Apparently good knowledge of anatomy helps with this.

Now, despite this, I don't have many options for how I can realistically die, and, as fucked up as it is, I want to see the blood.

From my understanding, a good way of going about the method is to get a scalpel or another object used for cutting skin, and to make several cuts going upwards, vertically, towards the elbow.

I was going to also use bath water and to let my arms soak to try and prevent blood clotting. If that is not a viable method, what blood thinners are easy to get access to? For reference, I live in the US.

Also, how long after making the cuts would you say it would take to die? I'm making a playlist to settle my mind, and after a certain song, I'll cut. I have enough audio for more than two hours afterwards, but I need to know if it will be longer, or shorter, so I can adjust accordingly.

If there's any diagrams about the best way to cut, that'd be perfect to follow instructions. Also, I plan to get very heavily drunk to prevent pain, will that help? Are there any painkillers that are easy to get access to that I can use, if it doesn't help? I don't want to feel the intense pain as I die, because I have a low pain tolerance.

Thank you for all of your help.
happy thanks GIF

Reactions: sadsadsad
Oh_dear_how_Gastly

Oh_dear_how_Gastly

*clutches pearls*
Apr 30, 2020
I attempted to cut my wrist, with a combat knife, and ended up cutting right down to the bone and managed to miss all the arteries. When I saw my ulna I freaked out and went to the hospital, now I have a huge ugly exceedingly obvious scar on my forearm. Side note, I barely bled, it would have taken days to bleed out from that. It really is one of the worst methods and the arteries are not where people assume they are. You are way more likely to cut nerves, tendons, etc and cause permanent damage to the functioning and feeling in your hand... I just wouldn't recommend it, as somebody who tried and failed really hard. I do understand wanting to cut deep and see blood, I think it stems from anger I direct towards myself and self-hatred... I'm sorry if I wasn't helpful, I only really have personal experience to base on. If you want to see pictures, I don't mind showing you in a PM and feel free to message me if you need somebody to talk to

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadsadsad, demuic, lofticries and 1 other person
cheesefundamental

cheesefundamental

Apr 2, 2021
More information, also a sort of bump.

So, I'd like to preface this with, if there's very obvious questions, I kind of grew up isolated and I didn't get the chance to really.. learn much of anything.

Aspirin can be used as a blood thinner, right? If so, how much should I take before my time? When can I take it before getting drunk, to avoid any further complications / pain?

From what I found in regards to the time it takes, if done successfully, should be about two hours.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I'd choose a more reliable and less painful method if it's within your means. Living in the US should give you a bit more freedom in accessing a humane method.