anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
Is it better to do it in forest or is it okay to do it in room bc more comfortable

Before doing it, how do u even hide it if idk ur parents visit

Recommended locations?
I live in Bay Area by Cali
Would 12 be late enough that no one would be there or 2

Sorry if the last part seems like I'm gonna do smth in following days. No, simply asking questions

Last edited:
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Depends on your situation. But if you live with your parents, you won't be able to pull a gun shot without them hearing it even if they sleep, way too loud to be unnoticeable. But you might be dead by then as a shot is instant.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
Depends on your situation. But if you live with your parents, you won't be able to pull a gun shot without them hearing it even if they sleep, way too loud to be unnoticeable. But you might be dead by then as a shot is instant.
No I meant when storing the gun. Idk if I'll use the gun the very same day I buy it

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
No I meant when storing the gun. Idk if I'll use the gun the very same day I buy it
hi anhedonicNfoggy. I think there are many ways you can hide a gun. I'll list a few just to give you some ideas:
1. in a small sized safe, you can buy from amazon (excuse can be storing cash or other valuables)
2. under bed mattress
3. if you have bathroom ceilings that are pieces, you know like those in tvs, you can push one aside and hide it in the ceiling. Ok maybe this one is a bit tv fiction but could totally work if your ceiling actually is like that
4. you could also hide it not in your house, in a location you believe no one else would check

DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
Assuming it's a handgun you're buying, in Cali you're "required" to keep it in a safe, but no one really cares (source: I own a gun in Cali). Storing it is easy business, put it under your mattress or in-between some clothes in a drawer, just make sure it isn't loaded. If you're worried about how you're found, cops will be there in minutes once your neighbors hear a gunshot. Forests dampen sound due to the trees, if you know a good spot, the deeper in the better.

I'm sorry your pain in life has led you to this, I truly hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do. If you wanna talk about it I'm open, take care ✌️.

• Love