uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
F is my preferred method.

does anyone know what the death would be/feel like? i remember a kid in my psychward told me he just felt peaceful (and high, lol) and it was like going to sleep when he ODed. i want that.

also, i know there is a lot of F where i am in Seattle, but i have no clue how to get any. especially how to get it without having to approach druggies. does anyone know how i can resource F in seattle, in a safe and clean way?

pills would be preferred..
(read the opioid guide)

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nyotei
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm in the UK and like you wouldn't know where to get any.

Another huge problem being that dealers don't want to kill their customers, they want addicts - what are the chances of sourcing pure F?

Even if I knew where to go I couldn't risk failing to CTB with a side helping of starting an addiction.

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
I'm in the UK and like you wouldn't know where to get any.

Another huge problem being that dealers don't want to kill their customers, they want addicts - what are the chances of sourcing pure F?

Even if I knew where to go I couldn't risk failing to CTB with a side helping of starting an addiction.
yeah man, im considering just periodically buying it?? i guess. so i can save up enough to cbt. just gotta make sure i dont throw it all up
i did just look up "fent seattle" on instagram and it seems decently promising.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
If you want to die using fentanyl the best way with the greatest probability of success is iv. Taking a bunch of pills of any kind or strength is always going to be unlikely to result in death.
And isn't Seattle like SF? People openly selling drugs on the streets? Idk i haven't been to Seattle in years but just impression from what I've heard and read. Under the impression that SF, Portland, and Seattle are similar in that regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnwindingStar
Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
Taking pills won't work. You'll throw up before you ingest a lethal amount of it.

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
im probably willing to learn injection, though itd take time /:

Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
Additionally it could appear like an accidental overdose, if you don't want others to think it was a suicide. If you take pills then it's harder to mask that.

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
im expecting people to know it was suicide. im fine with that
Taking a bunch of pills of any kind or strength is always going to be unlikely to result in death.
thats so funny to me. because i feel like i see news about some teen that died from an F overdose every day /: which was most likely just a couple pills.
id love that

• Aww..
Reactions: Nyotei
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Fent would be an amazing death. It's like going to sleep except even better because you feel sooooo warm and heavy. When it's injected for pleasure you can expect to feel it in 60 seconds and it will peak between 2-5 minutes. Very small amounts can be fatal.

Depending on the amount taken and the potency of the amount taken you could be dead within minutes or it could be 1 to 3 hours afterwards. Combining with other opioids or alcohol can increase your chances of overdosing. The way you die from fentanyl is the lack of oxygen. It causes you to extremely slow your breathing or it stops altogether. Youll pass out fairly quick.

The lethal amount of fentanyl Is considered to be 2mg but some counterfeit pills can have twice that amount. That's why there's been such an "epidemic" with it because it's such a small amount needed and one pill can have double that amount.

Im in the southern states currently and have considered the fentanyl method but I don't know.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: uncat_
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
Fent would be an amazing death. It's like going to sleep except even better because you feel sooooo warm and heavy. When it's injected for pleasure you can expect to feel it in 60 seconds and it will peak between 2-5 minutes. Very small amounts can be fatal.

Depending on the amount taken and the potency of the amount taken you could be dead within minutes or it could be 1 to 3 hours afterwards. Combining with other opioids or alcohol can increase your chances of overdosing. The way you die from fentanyl is the lack of oxygen. It causes you to extremely slow your breathing or it stops altogether. Youll pass out fairly quick.

The lethal amount of fentanyl Is considered to be 2mg but a lot of counterfeit pills can have twice that amount. That's why there's been such an "epidemic" with it because it's such a small amount needed and one pill can have double that amount.

Im in the southern states currently and have considered the fentanyl method but I don't know.
this is extremely helpful!!! thank you

Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
this is extremely helpful!!! thank you
Of course. Its difficult to get pure fent.
Whatever you get you can use test strips to see if it's really fent or has fent in it but it doesn't tell you how much or how pure it is.

Also 2mg is kind of a minimum so I'd want to take a little more and it won't be possible for you to weigh it out unless you find a source for pure otherwise you won't know how much you're really taking. Even if you find pressed pills it's still a gamble in the sense you can't be exactly sure how much fent is in each one.
Heroin could be a better option to just get off the street.

Last edited:
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
UPDATE: apparently it is so fucking easy to find a fent plug in seattle. im able to get 5 pills, maybe more later.
if i get enough pills (fairly over 2mg), to make sure its a lethal dose, how can i make sure it stays down?

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
F is my preferred method.

does anyone know what the death would be/feel like? i remember a kid in my psychward told me he just felt peaceful (and high, lol) and it was like going to sleep when he ODed. i want that.

also, i know there is a lot of F where i am in Seattle, but i have no clue how to get any. especially how to get it without having to approach druggies. does anyone know how i can resource F in seattle, in a safe and clean way?

pills would be preferred..
(read the opioid guide)
Honestly you will just have to suck it up and start approaching homeless people. Buy some cigarettes and sandwiches and just start asking folks and trading for knowledge. Best luck to you.