• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Another brick in the wall.
Jan 21, 2021
Hi, I've read Stan's Quide and the wiki as well as the PPH. I already have my SN but I have several questions. It's very important to me that I am successful at this,because from my past I learned a lesson. If you don't die but require medical help you go to the psych ward after being medically cleared and that place makes so miserable.

Okay I have no way to get the meto but I do have Quetiapine which is a dopamine blocker anyone know how much to take?

Also for the acid reducer is Ranitidine okay? If so, how much?

Is there a list that anyone knows of for meds not to take within so many hrs of doing it. I take about 20 different pills a day, if a medicine I take could make the SN less effective when take it I need to know. Example: Let's say I plan on taking the SN at 12:00 on a Monday and a pill will make SN less effective if taken in 48hrs. Since I'm going to have to date that I CTB planned I need to know in advance if I have to avoid some of my pills.

Also this may sound weird but what happens to the SN digestively speaking. I had a roux en y gastric bypass and I want to make sure that won't be ruin my chances.

Basically any other information or help on SN methods you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

*Tired of Hell, Ready for Heaven*

**Melyssa**

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, it's_all_a_game, NegativeSymptoms and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi, we don't have details of how various meds would affect it. I can say for sure SN is deadly. I have the impression nothing will change that.

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Jan 21, 2021
Anyone? Even if you don't know the answer to all my questions, if you know just one or anything that will help. Please I can't take this hell anymore, but like I said I need to be 100% successful

*Tired of Hell, Ready for Heaven*
**Melyssa**

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Your gastric bypass basically is where a doc makes a small pouch and connects it directly to your small intestine. Since SN, like most other substances are absorbed in the small intestine, I would imagine that the SN would get absorbed faster, not slower.

Also, I seem to remember that Zantac really doesn't offer much, since it is a h2 blocker, not a direct acid reducer.

Hope this answers your questions, even somewhat.

DemonicAngel

DemonicAngel

Jan 21, 2021
What about the Quetiapine anyone know how much to take? Please tell him me everyone about this method that you know.