• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
Hello.
So, I made a post on the megathread about the co discussion, but I receive zero response. The fact is that I need to know every little detail for be more sure about what Im going to do.

So, I read most of this thread (2/3) and I have a stupid question maybe. Im not native english, so sorry for any typo. So, I need to buy charcoal so I dont know shit about how much time they lit etc.
Like, what I know is: I need to use the chimney for burning the charcoal before. They need to be gray/white and they need to have zero smoke. So, after this I have to put the charcoal inside the room and close all the little holes etc. with tape, mh? So, my first question is: how many charcoal I need for a small room? Like, maybe not so small but lets say the size of af a normal bathroom. I want to do this in the bath, is more small of any other room after all. So I need a tray (is this right?) full of water to put under a steel bucket (or 2/3? Idk) and in this bucket I put the charcoals. So, finally: how I have to lit the charcoals? I need to do like before, with some paper under and they need to be like a pyramid, burning from the bottom to the top or i need to lit all the charcoal one by one? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but im actually not sure about this? Another question, in how many minutes/hours the charcoal will burn? Bye and thank u!!

Plus I want to ask... Is this right to do in a house in city, and the people will notice the smoke and all? Like, I think so.

Reactions: Setepai, Faraway1990 and Alucard
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
People will notice the smoke, so light it outside. Barbecues on one's balcony are definitely not unheard of and it is unlikely that anyone gives you any trouble for that.

If you do it in the bathroom make very sure you seal all vent holes (duct tape will do) otherwise you risk a) not getting your deed done and b) poisoning the neighbors.

Reactions: Asta, Vienrose and throwaway_2620
V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
Thank u. And what i have to do with the charcoal grey and all?