D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Hey so I've not been here long but I've been dead (lol) set on using SN to ctb. I thought N was way too highly priced for my needs, now that I'm setting a date plus getting things in order I'm figureing I could probably save enough up for the N afterall. I'm having conflicted/confused feelings now and honestly don't know what to do. N would suit my drug addicted lifestyle a lot better since I'd have to stop being an alcoholic (several years now) for the SN to work properly. N seems a lot more feasible and I've had experiences with respiratory depression but with benzos/opiates. I'm very confused. This is more a rant than anything thanks

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm. If you read PPH there was a mention of people with a history of heavy alcohol use had problems with N. Specifically long comatose periods.
SN is not impacted by alcohol unless you drink when you take it, just due to the risk of vomiting with the alcohol.
Take s look at the resources again and see what you can find.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and throwaway_2620
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
If you already have took a decision about your self-deliverance and you are totally sure.
Then.
You should to save around 800-1000 $ or €. When you get it, ..................so you will have to purchase it.
Nowadays, You have two options. Pentobarbital Veterinary liquid and Powders.
To both Posologies, you will have a high risk to be scammed, IMHO Powders is higher.
Liquid vet has an awful taste, but using powders you should to do a purity test, because its origin is unkown and it is easy to be scammed again.
If you had experiences about respiratory depression, congratulations. You already know how you are going to die and that is a huge advantage. You already know how works a barbiturate.

To compare N and SN is like compare a brand new car and a two-wheeled wood wagon. Sn is popular method because is cheaper.

Imho that is everything what you have to know about, the rest is unnecessary.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
N is obviously better but its pricey. I'll try to get one if I can.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Hmmm. If you read PPH there was a mention of people with a history of heavy alcohol use had problems with N. Specifically long comatose periods.
SN is not impacted by alcohol unless you drink when you take it, just due to the risk of vomiting with the alcohol.
Take s look at the resources again and see what you can find.
Damn well thanks for letting me know, I'll re-read the PPeH and figure something out. Thanks