• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
This may be the dumbest question of the year, but I need to ask. I bought two bottles of Sodium Nitrate. Can I ctb with these? Someone may have already answered this question, but I can't find it. Thanks.

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
It isn't a dumb question but I am curious why you bought two bottles of something without being more informed about what you were buying.

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
It isn't a dumb question but I am curious why you bought two bottles of something without being more informed about what you were buying.
I did research on google. I remember the story about the individual who ctb by taking it and buying it through amazon for $15. I didn't realize there was a difference between SN and sodium nitrate. My methods are not full proof and I'm concerned that I'll wind up a vegetable. If I'm going to do it I want to do it right the first time.

HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
This may be the dumbest question of the year, but I need to ask. I bought two bottles of Sodium Nitrate. Can I ctb with these? Someone may have already answered this question, but I can't find it. Thanks.
I think sodium nitrate is much less lethal than SN if I remember right

dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-sodium-nitrate-what-is-the-difference.71845/

person who answered here gives a pretty succinct answer :3!

J

just_wanna_die

Jun 2, 2021
No, you need to have sodium nitrite, not nitrate. I know it is confusing, just 1 letter difference, but it would be a difference between success and failure.

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-sodium-nitrate-what-is-the-difference.71845/

person who answered here gives a pretty succinct answer :3!
Thank you. I looked up where to buy SN (Nitrite) and it seems to be fairly easy to get. I
No, you need to have sodium nitrite, not nitrate. I know it is confusing, just 1 letter difference, but it would be a difference between success and failure.
I DO NOT want to fail at this. My last chance to accomplish something.

sivvie

sivvie

Wanderer
Aug 23, 2021
i think i saw some videos on yt on how to turn nitrate into nitrite? maybe worth a shot if you really want to go with the sn method. good luck regardless! i hope you find peace no matter what you choose to do <3