• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tezw

Jun 19, 2024
What led you people to suicidal ideation ? And plans people ?, just curious, I wanted to gauge what led some of us down this path, if it isnt too personal or traumatising to discuss of course, take care.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and sorrowful
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
Hmm I think I always started thinking this way ever since I could really grasp the concept of suicide, because I could never see a long life for myself, never had any long term ambitions or goals and happiness never appealed to me. I started to understand I wasn't meant for this world and became drawn to suicide

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and tezw
T

tezw

Jun 19, 2024
Thank you for your perspective my friend I am sorry you suffered and endured, so as soon as you saw existence as it rly was ? The realisation dropped that it wasnt for you ?, I can relate to that very much, take care

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and drag201
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
Thank you for your perspective my friend I am sorry you suffered and endured, so as soon as you saw existence as it rly was ? The realisation dropped that it wasnt for you ?, I can relate to that very much, take care
Yes, unfortunately I also started developing mental issues very early in life so along with that everything became very hard, especially long term thoughts of life. You take care too, I hope you are doing alright.

• Love
T

tezw

Jun 19, 2024
Sure I can understand exactly what your saying, mental health issues definitely make normal every day living torturous for sure, I hope you find peace pal, and thank you for the kindness it means a lot, I wish you well, you seem a nice person, I noticed that with the site a lot of nice people I am sorry for what you have gone through, I guess to me this existence makes no sense, as soon as the realisation dropped I kind of always felt out of place, there was a famous philosopher who quoted living as absurd but cant remember who quoted it now, hope your ok too drag201, thank you for responding aswell and telling me some of your story šŸ«¶

Reactions: GoatHerder
B

BlackDoor

Jul 21, 2024
Not being able to understand why certain things that are considered "normal" are desirable, like the unending pursuit of material wealth, ignoring the well being of others because of a toxic form of individualism, being okay with generalized dysfunction and low empathy responses to calamity. Being punished for not aligning with the script and a feeling of perpetual disconnection with the world.

• Love
T

tezw

Jun 19, 2024
Wow Blackdoor you make so many depressing but sound points honestly, everything you listed there is likely a massive contribution in why our society is so dysfunctional and broken, thank you for posting honestly, very valid points, great assessment of the current state of affairs, very articulate my friend, I feel just as lost as you buddy if it any consolation, hope your ok considering what a shitshow we live in šŸ˜¦

Reactions: GoatHerder
B

BlackDoor

Jul 21, 2024
Wow Blackdoor you make so many depressing but sound points honestly, everything you listed there is likely a massive contribution in why our society is so dysfunctional and broken, thank you for posting honestly, very valid points, great assessment of the current state of affairs, very articulate my friend, I feel just as lost as you buddy if it any consolation, hope your ok considering what a shitshow we live in šŸ˜¦
I am my version of fine. I hope you're doing well.

As an aside: The philosopher you were thinking of when you commented to drag201 is possibly Albert Camus. I found his philosophy on life interesting as well.

• Hugs
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
A lot of trauma in my early life, absent drug addict parents, all kinds of abuse, dealing with mental health issues for as long as I can remember. Then I fell into drug addiction myself during teens, caused a lot of trouble for my grandparents, grandmother passed away last year whilst I was in a psych ward after overdosing and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye, left dealing with a lot of regret and grief. Only a few days ago the person that I love most ended their own life, I did not get to say goodbye to him either. Have no hope for anything. Deep emptiness and consistent anhedonia. Uninterested in getting a job, I never even finished school so I doubt I could get a job I would ever want. Seems as if tragedy follows me everywhere I go. Have a habit of getting myself into bad situations time and time again and I am heavily self-destructive. I do not know life without violence. Exhausted and I just want out. I do feel bad for my grandfather, though. Wish I could hold on until he passed so he doesn't have to see me go like that but I just can't. I do not think I am suited for human life. Barely able to look after myself and it's so shameful.

• Hugs