• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
I'm trying to do partial I've been doing a lot of research but I just can't seem to find the correct information. I'm using drawstrings from a pair of adidas sweats it's super sturdy and I'm trying to do it with the doorknob. How can I tie the strings to be successful. I've seen where some have done it with shoe lace but I don't want to fail. Or if anyone has any suggestions that will help me go through with it and succed with things around the house that I can use that would be appreciated. I'm way too tired of this life and every day I'm here it's just a pain. I've thought about slicing my throat as well but when I tried I couldn't, the knife wasn't sharp enough and I just couldn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy