H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Is anyone EXHAUSTED of looking for a method and getting access to the resources needed, to the point that you just try to put the idea in your mind that it's impossible and you are going to have to live with this pain for the rest of your life, day in and day out. That scares the hell out of me!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sad4dayz, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
sometimes i think about career change becoming a vet so i can have access to the euthanizing drugs that are given to pets, because our pets are treated better than humans

Reactions: dumblosergirl, Reuthry, darkenmydoorstep and 4 others
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
sometimes i think about career change becoming a vet so i can have access to the euthanizing drugs that are given to pets, because our pets are treated better than humans
Or just working as a receptionist and stealing all the N in there and sharing it with others that need it as well.
That would be a dream…

• Yay!
Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think there are methods available that are not really restricted and accessible. Ropes for hanging are easily accessible, charcoal, grill and tent for the CO method should also be easily available not suspicious having this stuff at home.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel so trapped here in my case it's because suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible. I find it horrifying how we cannot just have the option to die in peace in a guaranteed way, to me it'd be such a relief if we could just choose to sleep eternally.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I have thought this or thought about breaking into a vet's place. Or dating a vet. All sorts. My friend works in a vets, an assistant and sometimes I think she's so lucky having access to all that stuff. I don't think she's the happiest and wonder if it's crossed her mind too.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Seriously I'm getting so fucking pisses off that there doesn't seem to be a way out.!!!!!
I understand, I also feel so trapped here in my case it's because suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible. I find it horrifying how we cannot just have the option to die in peace in a guaranteed way, to me it'd be such a relief if we could just choose to sleep eternally.
yeah that would be in an ideal world but unfortunately the one we live in is pure cruelty.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Yup, same boat.

Or let's just gather a couple of thousands of SSers out there, rush Pegasos and urge them to kill us one by one or we kill them :p
I think there are methods available that are not really restricted and accessible. Ropes for hanging are easily accessible, charcoal, grill and tent for the CO method should also be easily available not suspicious having this stuff at home.
The more I look at methods, the more I realize hanging is freaking hard. Similar to jumping, trains... This takes balls, impulsivity, inhumane suffering... One of those I guess.

CO can be fine but there are reports of failed attempts. But it's probably the best method for peacefulness out of the easily accessible ones. It needs some space and preparation though.

Last edited: