• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

not a person

Jul 19, 2023
sorry I'm new, is there a possibility that if I write something about the fact that I want to commit suicide someone can track me down to stop me?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
In questo forum dovreste usare una VPN o il Tor Browser. E non si dovrebbe utilizzare una rete wifi pubblica.
È possibile leggere le informazioni generali sul forum qui:

N

not a person

Jul 19, 2023
In questo forum dovreste usare una VPN o il Tor Browser. E non si dovrebbe utilizzare una rete wifi pubblica.
thanks you
i found this "When you register to our forum, you must not use proxies, VPNs, or Tor. This is to prevent spam. You are allowed to use any of these after you are accepted to the forum." so i don't have to use vpn or tor? Is it better than yes? Excuse the insistence I know little
i found this "When you register to our forum, you must not use proxies, VPNs, or Tor. This is to prevent spam. You are allowed to use any of these after you are accepted to the forum." so i don't have to use vpn or tor? Is it better than yes? Excuse the insistence I know little

Last edited:
Reactions: befree
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Of course it´s better / safer to use VPN or Tor, but you don´t have to.
Ovviamente è meglio/sicuro usare una VPN o Tor, ma non è necessario. Non scrivere dati personali nel forum. Le autorità leggono questo forum.
A proposito, deepl.com è un buon traduttore.

Last edited:
N

not a person

Jul 19, 2023
Of course it´s better / safer to use VPN or Tor, but you don´t have to.
Ovviamente è meglio/sicuro usare una VPN o Tor, ma non è necessario. Non scrivere dati personali nel forum. Le autorità leggono questo forum.
okay thanks a lot, i will use tor . I will definitely not write personal data. Good day

Reactions: befree