death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you because of your social anxiety?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, _Minsk, sadworld and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I was 14. We had to stand up in front of the class, the scariest thing I could think of at that age, and answer questions on how various words were formed, the things that form words in the English language, endings and beginnings of words. I got up in front of the class and froze up like a statue. I stood there for an eternity with everyone staring at me. I couldn't move or speak. I think it lasted for an hour, or felt like it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Deleted member 4993, death137 and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I was 14. We had to stand up in front of the class, the scariest thing I could think of at that age, and answer questions on how various words were formed, the things that form words in the English language, endings and beginnings of words. I got up in front of the class and froze up like a statue. I stood there for an eternity with everyone staring at me. I couldn't move or speak. I think it lasted for an hour, or felt like it.
Something like that happened to me all the time in school. I have to say something in front of the whole class and every word that comes out of my mouth is completely mispronounced and everyone laughs at me.....

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Multiplied Obscurity, death137 and 3 others