• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys, it's been a long while. No, it's not been better.

I was wanting to ask about Ritalin — I'm prescribed 90mg of XL a day. Is there a method relating to this that won't be extremely painful? I understand that it's pretty safe, but I've got a stock of like 100 of each, so it would be pretty cost efficient to know about. I'd want a sure thing. 70kg, 20-30y/o male.

Things haven't gone well at all and even time without this particular place of discussion hasn't helped at all, but if anyone can advise I'd be interested.

I'd rather not it all be seizures and heart attack though, you know?

I can access most other illicit things too from the markets, so if I would want some kinda cocktail I'd be interested, just looking for most painless exit.

Otherwise I'm thinking H, but I've not even tried that particular opiate before and I don't know how to IV (which I assume is the only method that can work? Not sure.) but otherwise I'll just buy a bunch and do it nasally or boof it. Let me know!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dödsorsaken
F

forgetme

Feb 2, 2022
Ritalin probably isn't the best route to go by because it's more likely to cause a heart attack and feel like you're exploding internally.

H can make you feel like you're drowning and can't breathe. Check the methods thread

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, wannago and ThriveOrDie
magicalsarcoma

magicalsarcoma

sending love to cats
Apr 4, 2022
I don't think it will be a peaceful death. I've had some experience overdosing on other stimulants. It felt a bit like hell. I don't know how to describe it exactly, but there was a feeling all over my body as if every millimeter of skin was pulled with thin rubbing threads. I think this feeling is related to vasoconstriction. There was an uninterrupted noise and a distant pulsation in my head, as if a bucket was put on my head and knocked on it. It felt like my heart was pounding like a motor, and i had a feeling that it wanted to jump out. It felt like if i was forgetting how to breathe. In addition to all this, i felt terrible heat all the time, but when i tried to open the window to have more air and not to overheat, my limbs started becoming bluer

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lutembëe and Foresight
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
I don't think it will be a peaceful death. I've had some experience overdosing on other stimulants. It felt a bit like hell. I don't know how to describe it exactly, but there was a feeling all over my body as if every millimeter of skin was pulled with thin rubbing threads. I think this feeling is related to vasoconstriction. There was an uninterrupted noise and a distant pulsation in my head, as if a bucket was put on my head and knocked on it. It felt like my heart was pounding like a motor, and i had a feeling that it wanted to jump out. It felt like if i was forgetting how to breathe. In addition to all this, i felt terrible heat all the time, but when i tried to open the window to have more air and not to overheat, my limbs started becoming bluer
the noise is a bellringer
Otherwise I'm thinking H, but I've not even tried that particular opiate before and I don't know how to IV (which I assume is the only method that can work? Not sure.) but otherwise I'll just buy a bunch and do it nasally or boof it. Let me know!
IV is certainly not the only method that can work.

it depends on your tolerance and the quality of your product - may take more than can fit in a single syringe anyhow - as is my conundrum now

best to split the dose ROAs imo

Reactions: magicalsarcoma