Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
He said in his guide the recommended dose of SN is 100mg per kg of bodyweight. I'm a 125lb (or 56kg) male which means I need just 5.6 grams of SN to be fatal. He then says to mix 20g of SN in 50ml of water if you consider yourself regular size. Where does the 20g come from? Who's needing 20g of SN to CTB unless they're 500lbs? (Which isn't regular size)

Sorry if I'm having a brainfart right now and I didn't add something up properly but I'm confused by this. Someone mind clearing it up?

Reactions: Abir_london
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
He said in his guide the recommended dose of SN is 100mg per kg of bodyweight. I'm a 125lb (or 56kg) male which means I need just 5.6 grams of SN to be fatal. He then says to mix 20g of SN in 50ml of water if you consider yourself regular size. Where does the 20g come from? Who's needing 20g of SN to CTB unless they're 500lbs? (Which isn't regular size)

Sorry if I'm having a brainfart right now and I didn't add something up properly but I'm confused by this. Someone mind clearing it up?

The overload is to make it quick and relatively painless.

Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself, theguineapigking, ready 2 go and 4 others
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Reactions: Abir_london, Metalhead, Rn110bg101 and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
That is the common practice.

Reactions: Metalhead
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
So I just take 20g anyways? No matter what weight I am?
20-25g, yes. He just said what the lethal dose is, so the lethal dose has to be absorbed. Everything else is just to make it faster and painless. Also, if you vomit, there might still be enough SN to kill you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AbsoluteNothingness, Homecoming and 7 others
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
That is the common practice.

Cheers! Kinda strange that he tells you how to workout a dosage but then just tells you to take 20g anyways.

BTW, when I type 'Sodium Nitrite' into eBay I just get results for Pink curing salt, Mixed curing salt and Prague powder. Pretty sure I'm not looking for any of these, right? There's a 500g bag of 'Nitrite Salt' on Amazon for like £2 but of course this doesn't ship to my country. How much should I be looking to pay for SN anyways?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Cheers! Kinda strange that he tells you how to workout a dosage but then just tells you to take 20g anyways.

BTW, when I type 'Sodium Nitrite' into eBay I just get results for Pink curing salt, Mixed curing salt and Prague powder. Pretty sure I'm not looking for any of these, right? There's a 500g bag of 'Nitrite Salt' on Amazon for like £2 but of course this doesn't ship to my country. How much should I be looking to pay for SN anyways?
Just be sure that the SN you buy is 95%+ purity. The price really differs but it's not much. Like 10€ to 30€, depends on how much you buy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Homecoming, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019

It has to be high purity, almost completely pure. Don't know about the prices nowadays, maybe recent buyers can help.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Before Stan joined, the PPH was the standard regimen. PN kept changing the dose from version to version, it started around 10g I think, then went up to 15g, and around the time Stan was a member, it went up to 20g. From what I can tell reading old threads and researching on the forum, the lower doses were not reliable for all, so they kept going up. The SN method is a work in progress in the PPH, not set in stone.

Stan researched the method for himself, had questions about the PPH regimen, and was especially concernced about how the regimen would interact with psych meds. He came up with the guide to simplify things since information on the forum was all over the place, and while he had some minor quibbles with some of PN's assertions, there are no major differences between the two sources' regimens.

when I type 'Sodium Nitrite' into eBay I just get results for Pink curing salt, Mixed curing salt and Prague powder. Pretty sure I'm not looking for any of these, right?

No, it doesn't have a high enough concentration of SN. You'd need to take a ridiculous amount and it's still not certain.

• Love
Reactions: Rabitfever, justsad&done, k75 and 3 others
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Before Stan joined, the PPH was the standard regimen. PN kept changing the dose from version to version, it started around 10g I think, then went up to 15g, and around the time Stan was a member, it went up to 20g. From what I can tell reading old threads and researching on the forum, the lower doses were not reliable for all, so they kept going up. The SN method is a work in progress in the PPH, not set in stone.

Stan researched the method for himself, had questions about the PPH regimen, and was especially concernced about how the regimen would interact with psych meds. He came up with the guide to simplify things since information on the forum was all over the place, and while he had some minor quibbles with some of PN's assertions, there are no major differences between the two sources' regimens.

No, it doesn't have a high enough concentration of SN. You'd need to take a ridiculous amount and it's still not certain.

For a supposedly legal substance it sure is hard to find.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It's recommended to take larger dosage than the LD50 just to make sure everything will go as expected. If you weigh 125 lb then 20 g should be enough. For example I weigh 190 lb so I'll choose 25 g.

Reactions: Stepheng7287
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Recent buyers would know where to find it. That information can only be shared via pm.

Wait, nevermind. Found a website. Won't say the name of course but now I just need to figure out if it actually is a legal substance in my country or not. You know how one would find that out?
If it says "Shipping from €€.€€ to your country" that would mean they send it here regularly without problems, right?

Also, just one more question. On that website there are multiple size bottles of this stuff. 25g, 50g, 100g, etc. Would I be better off buying 2 bottles of 25g so I know exactly how much I'm taking in each glass? (Taking 25g to be safe) I don't really know how to weigh powder. Should I go as far as buying a 100g or 500g bottle in case I throw it up a bunch of times?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Wait, nevermind. Found a website. Won't say the name of course but now I just need to figure out if it actually is a legal substance in my country or not. You know how one would find that out?
If it says "Shipping from €€.€€ to your country" that would mean they send it here regularly without problems, right?

Also, just one more question. On that website there are multiple size bottles of this stuff. 25g, 50g, 100g, etc. Would I be better off buying 2 bottles of 25g so I know exactly how much I'm taking in each glass? (Taking 25g to be safe) I don't really know how to weigh powder. Should I go as far as buying a 100g or 500g bottle in case I throw it up a bunch of times?

It shouldn't be illegal. For me, best practice is multiple bottles of smallest size. Just in case. But 25 gr is unnecesarily high for a thin person, increases risk of vomiting. A kitchen scale is a great thing to have, easy too.

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
It shouldn't be illegal. For me, best practice is multiple bottles of smallest size. Just in case. But 25 gr is unnecesarily high for a thin person, increases risk of vomiting. A kitchen scale is a great thing to have, easy too.

Only a handful of them are labelled with a percentage. (>96%, >98% or >99%) The rest are either labelled 'Pure' or 'Pure p.a.'

What does Pure p.a. mean?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Only a handful of them are labelled with a percentage. (>96%, >98% or >99%) The rest are either labelled 'Pure' or 'Pure p.a.'

What does Pure p.a. mean?

I don't what it means but it is better to know what percentage you have so those sound better.

Reactions: Defenestration and Stepheng7287
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
I don't what it means but it is better to know what percentage you have so those sound better.

You think I'll be good ordering 4x 10g bottles? Shipping is €20 so I don't want to have to order again. Don't want to be ordering a big box of the stuff either though.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
You think I'll be good ordering 4x 10g bottles? Shipping is €20 so I don't want to have to order again. Don't want to be ordering a big box of the stuff either though.

That is precisely enough for one to drink and one glass for backup in case you vomit. That is, one 'attempt'. If you want to have backup in case it fails (being caught, etc.) and you have to try again is up to you.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Stephen, what dissuaded you from the inert gas method?

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Stephen, what dissuaded you from the inert gas method?

Well I have a Nitrogen regulator here and all but I'm too lazy to make an exit bag and have too much anxiety to go and buy a bottle of gas. I can barely speak to people in real life anymore cause I'm so full of anxiety and I feel like they'd sense that and refuse to sell to me or something. Plus, I live with my parents and my father uses my car sometimes which means if I back out of CTB'ing I'm stuck with a big bottle of gas that I have to get rid of or someone will definitely find it in my car or the house.

The thought of swallowing a glass of liquid and dying a few hours later seems nice. Don't need any equipment at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Lostandlooking
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Sorry I have not found pph guide sn.just found sn guide...a link please?

Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020
He said in his guide the recommended dose of SN is 100mg per kg of bodyweight. I'm a 125lb (or 56kg) male which means I need just 5.6 grams of SN to be fatal.

I've always wondered the same thing, especially because I'm very underweight. I'm not quite 95 lbs now (43kg) and wondered if I'd need less than the standard recommended 20-25g. After researching, I understand why they have you up the dose, though. A few others on this thread have explained it well.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I've always wondered the same thing, especially because I'm very underweight. I'm not quite 95 lbs now (43kg) and wondered if I'd need less than the standard recommended 20-25g. After researching, I understand why they have you up the dose, though. A few others on this thread have explained it well.

To be honest, for people that light 15 might also work. But not lower than 15.

Reactions: Stolen Absolution and sadworld
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
there was a thread of a man that failed with 100 g...it must to be totally dissolved on water(not more of 25g). i am also thin( 62 kg)

it must weigh with a precise scale

Last edited:
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
there was a thread of a man that failed with 100 g...it must to be totally dissolved on water(not more of 25g). i am also thin( 62 kg)

it must weigh with a precise scale
Link to thread?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would take the above post and thread with a grain of salt, appropriately and precisely weighed, of course.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, royalfuzz, woxihuanni and 2 others