• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

redgraydust

Sep 13, 2020
I would just like to ask if food grade SN is effective to use for CTB? This is the only available source of SN in my country and I dont know whats the difference between food grade and non-food grade SN. Thanks.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yeah it will be fine. just make sure its pure enough

C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
If the purity percentage is in the 90s then you're good

• Hmph!
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I would just like to ask if food grade SN is effective to use for CTB? This is the only available source of SN in my country and I dont know whats the difference between food grade and non-food grade SN. Thanks.

With food grade SN, you can ask the supplier to make it taste like a certain type of food, so it doesn't taste as horrible.
E-mail the supplier and ask them.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
With food grade SN, you can ask the supplier to make it taste like a certain type of food, so it doesn't taste as horrible.
E-mail the supplier and ask them.
seriously?? omg thats cool, now i kinda want some lol

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
According to Stan's guide, food grade is preferable to lab grade, but both are effective.

EDIT: See post 12. I was in error about this.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
No not seriously. I like to be sarcastic or ironic sometimes, that's all :)
now my hearts broken. i was really hopeful for bacon flavored poison ;-;:pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: gus.nixon, BipolarGuy, Stepheng7287 and 1 other person
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
now my hearts broken. i was really hopeful for bacon flavored poison ;-;:pfff:
Apparently it is used for curing meat or fish, so some chefs use it in the hope that it will cure their depression.
Apparently it does, because you never hear them talking about how depressed they are again.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Apparently it is used for curing meat or fish, so some chefs use it in the hope that it will cure their depression.
Apparently it does, because you never hear them talking about how depressed they are again.
omg i feel horrible for laughing at this :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

Reactions: BipolarGuy, snugglebunny33 and cazwiz
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
According to Stan's guide, food grade is preferable to lab grade, but both are effective.

I'm not seeing where that is stated, I only see that both are acceptable. Is there a reason given why food grade would be preferable? I have two different laboratory reagents at my disposal so I am curious.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I'm not seeing where that is stated, I only see that both are acceptable. Is there a reason given why food grade would be preferable? I have two different laboratory reagents at my disposal so I am curious.

I made an error! I had been doing some research on Stan's guide and read the following comment of his in the thread that was the precursor to Stan's guide. However, I remembered incorrectly. I thought he said food grade was preferrable, but I just did a forum search and he never did. Thanks for catching my error!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/post-457007

Reactions: rt1989526
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
If the purity percentage is in the 90s then you're good

Anger react for a misinformation flag. It's 95% or higher.

Reactions: Shiv15