• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

May 18, 2018
hello,

For reference: I'm a 6'2" 210lbs male in my 30's.

I was wondering what a lethal dose of Lorazepam is. Say if someone were to ingest 136 tablets (0.5MG) of Lorazepam. Would that alone be lethal? Would a large dose of alcohol make it lethal? How long would it take to take "full" effect if someone were to ingest the pills without alcohol? ...What about WITH alcohol?

Thank you for taking the time to answer!

Edit: If to the above Lorazepam dosage 5 pills of Ambien were added (Unknown MG) would this increase or decrease lethality? Thank you again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I took 70mg of ativan, am close to your weight and height and only lost a week of my life. That was including half a bottle of captain. I also took 12 anti emetics OTC.
Youll lose memory, gain the ability to have huge lapses in memory, decreased mental function, and you'll struggle with concentration.

Benzos alone are hard to OD on. You need the trifecta of Opiates, Muscle Relaxors or Alcohol and Benzos. And even then you'd need a bag over your head for extra safety.

Reactions: Mari, DF90 and Cyanide

May 18, 2018
I took 70mg of ativan, am close to your weight and height and only lost a week of my life. That was including half a bottle of captain. I also took 12 anti emetics OTC.
Youll lose memory, gain the ability to have huge lapses in memory, decreased mental function, and you'll struggle with concentration.

Benzos alone are hard to OD on. You need the trifecta of Opiates, Muscle Relaxors or Alcohol and Benzos. And even then you'd need a bag over your head for extra safety.

So if I were to ingest all that in a bathtub, for example... would the struggle to breathe wake me up or no?

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
So if I were to ingest all that in a bathtub, for example... would the struggle to breathe wake me up or no?
Potentially, I'm not sure. Everyone who was around me that week, said I was concious and talking and thinking, I just wasnt aware of anything going on.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
It is almost impossible to die from benzos alone, no matter how much you take. That's why they replaced barbiturates decades ago, since they don't have the dangers of respiratory depression.

If you want to self-deliver from a lethal drug overdose, I recommend doing more research. You can find the main euthanasia guides here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

The book Dignified Dying, written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, narrows down the best drug options to barbiturates, opiates, chloroquine, and tricyclic antidepressants.