I

Izzo 5617

Aug 17, 2023
If someone (in the US) has been enduring indescribable torment after being systemically poisoned by a medical procedure gone wrong (I'm talking, agony levels of brutal insomnia, cortisol surges, terror, agoraphobia, bleeding (giant blood clots), seizures, hair loss, muscle wasting, brain fog, being bedridden, put on a benzo they can't get off, and feeling low grade electrocuted/inflamed 24/7) .. and a year later, ZERO (and I mean zero) medical professionals have been able to help and this person, after 6+ months of careful reflection decides that they can truly bear no more of this hell... are they doomed to have to ctb alone or if a loved one is willing to be by their side and let this person pass peacefully in their arms, can that person who was with them get in trouble once they call 911 after the person has passed? Can that person be held responsible for not calling the police sooner or attempting to "save" that person's life (despite their life CLEARLY not being save-able, hence reaching that breaking point). In other words, what is their love one's legal responsibility?

Pegasos was the other option but that is a LOT of travel and expense just for the right to pass in a room with a loved one... not to mention if Pegasos turns an application down, they still keep around $2,000 of the application fee for processing expenses.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: why am i alive? and Meditation guide
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry I dont know anything on this. Maybe try looking at up on a legal site, they might have the answers.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If someone (in the US) has been enduring indescribable torment after being systemically poisoned by a medical procedure gone wrong (I'm talking, agony levels of brutal insomnia, cortisol surges, terror, agoraphobia, bleeding (giant blood clots), seizures, hair loss, muscle wasting, brain fog, being bedridden, put on a benzo they can't get off, and feeling low grade electrocuted/inflamed 24/7) .. and a year later, ZERO (and I mean zero) medical professionals have been able to help and this person, after 6+ months of careful reflection decides that they can truly bear no more of this hell... are they doomed to have to ctb alone or if a loved one is willing to be by their side and let this person pass peacefully in their arms, can that person who was with them get in trouble once they call 911 after the person has passed? Can that person be held responsible for not calling the police sooner or attempting to "save" that person's life (despite their life CLEARLY not being save-able, hence reaching that breaking point). In other words, what is their love one's legal responsibility?

Pegasos was the other option but that is a LOT of travel and expense just for the right to pass in a room with a loved one... not to mention if Pegasos turns an application down, they still keep around $2,000 of the application fee for processing expenses.

Warning to others: People have gotten in trouble for giving legal advice without being a lawyer and believe it or not even answering a question like this opens up some issues of it being illegal to give legal advice.

One woman was prosecuted and given a prison sentence for encouraging her boyfriend by phone to get back into his truck where he was using carbon monoxide in the cab of the truck, and complete his suicide attempt. So under no circumstances, even on the phone or online, can you ever encourage someone to commit suicide.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower
I

Izzo 5617

Aug 17, 2023
I'm not a lawyer so don't take this as definite, it's just my opinion based on some things I've read online, but:
You can watch a person die by suicide but not help them do it, or coach them or tell them how to do it. You are not legally obligated to try to save them or rescue them.
Thank you. Where did you see this? I truly hope you're right because to have to go alone would only compound the tragedy of this shit show we call life... at the same time, I wouldn't want to ruin anybody else's life.
Just saw this from the PPHandbook
Warning to others: People have gotten in trouble for giving legal advice without being a lawyer and believe it or not even answering a question like this opens up some issues of it being illegal to give legal advice.

One woman was prosecuted and given a prison sentence for encouraging her boyfriend by phone to get back into his truck where he was using carbon monoxide in the cab of the truck, and complete his suicide attempt. So under no circumstances, even on the phone or online, can you ever encourage someone to commit suicide.
Yes, I had seen that story about the woman who encouraged him. In this case, the loved one has tried to repeatedly DIS-courage from suicide, however, they finally realize that the suffering has reached the level where it is happening one way or another, with company or without.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 3.10.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 3.10.22 PM.png
    698.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide