JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
Although I'm sure I won't kill myself in the next month or if I'll even do it at all as I seem to be feeling a bit better, I do like to have my mind at rest by knowing that my method is ready to go. For the past year, Train has been my method and for the entire time I have had access to the track. In recent months the area I planed on entering through has been shut off and now it is a lot harder to get through so I'm looking for a new method to rest my mind.

Hanging seems the easiest and most reliable but I know very little about it and with having no access to anything like a rope, I'm wondering what are some everyday items you can find in your house that are good for hanging. Does a tie work?

Reactions: limone
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
I've seen ties mentioned favorably around here before, so I think so. Personally I want to go with a rope, for the added length and strength I guess. But a tie should work, even the "how to hang" thread on here said it would.

Reactions: limone and JayZT
Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
I'm glad things have been improving for you. I hope things continue to improve and you'll be able to ditch the idea entirely. When i planned on hanging I tried with a belt. I tested it out in my closet and it worked pretty well.

Reactions: Apostle and JayZT