• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

INeedMethodForCTB

In need of a method without ANY substance painok
Mar 26, 2023
I want it to just knock me out and not cause any damage to my body and i don't wanna use substances of any sort and please share how do I hyperventilate on command

• Aww..
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Huntfish34
K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
Cartoid compression maybe. I tried it several times with bare fingers but couldnt go to the point that i can blackout since lost coordination of my limbs after a while. Not a pleasent feeling tbh

C

captive

May 31, 2023
you can try to replicate shallow water blackout but without water part, hyperventilate until you feel lightheaded then hold your breath until you pass out from the lack of oxygen. this method allows you to do this on bed for example so you won't fall painfully breaking something. it works because you overflow bloodstream with oxygen, which lowers your co2 level and when you hold your breath your body will eventually become starved of oxygen hence why blackout happens. if you would attempt this method without hyperventilation it won't work because co2 levels are too high from the beginning, they will rise too quickly to the point that it will force you to breath while still remaining conscious. though i don't know how long you will remain unconscious, 15-30 minutes seems unrealistic to me no matter what method to use

I

iceteadrinker

Jun 6, 2023
you can try to replicate shallow water blackout but without water part, hyperventilate until you feel lightheaded then hold your breath until you pass out from the lack of oxygen. this method allows you to do this on bed for example so you won't fall painfully breaking something. it works because you overflow bloodstream with oxygen, which lowers your co2 level and when you hold your breath your body will eventually become starved of oxygen hence why blackout happens. if you would attempt this method without hyperventilation it won't work because co2 levels are too high from the beginning, they will rise too quickly to the point that it will force you to breath while still remaining conscious. though i don't know how long you will remain unconscious, 15-30 minutes seems unrealistic to me no matter what method to use
hey i wonder this about that method: it is said that when you go unconscious with this method inside the water, water fills your lungs and you die because of that. but do you die instantly as soon as water fills lungs? are you gonna wake up to a situation where you are underwater and your lungs are full with water by any chance?

C

captive

May 31, 2023
hey i wonder this about that method: it is said that when you go unconscious with this method inside the water, water fills your lungs and you die because of that. but do you die instantly as soon as water fills lungs? are you gonna wake up to a situation where you are underwater and your lungs are full with water by any chance?
that shouldn't happen. keep in mind that you black out because of the lack of oxygen and while being submerged in water there's no way for you to get it back... after you go unconscious it should be game over if there's no one around to rescue you. you won't die instantly after you continue to breath instinctually underwater. this method is really special because people won't be able to tell if it is a suicide or not, even professional swimmers die like that though their swimming skills are very questionable if they don't know about shallow water blackout.

Reactions: iceteadrinker
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
This is a joke but also a genuine answer: take a nap. The only way you can be knocked out is if your brain is undergoing extreme physical or mental stress. If your force of will is strong enough, you probably could mentally stress yourself on command but otherwise you'll have to wait until the moment comes. Then the obvious problem with physical stress is that most of the time, whatever's causing the physical stress will remain and would harm you. There are a few physical things that could knock you out temporarily like overheating, exhaustion, concussions but none are reliable

I

INeedMethodForCTB

In need of a method without ANY substance painok
Mar 26, 2023
Thing is I've seen a lot of methods about hyperventilation but.... How do I hyperventilate on command? And how long do you think I'll be knocked out for with this?

Reactions: FutureHanger