S

sadafs

Aug 20, 2023
I found a bridge without fencing which is only 184 ft. Do you think this is good option? how do I make sure I don't survive. Theres a bridge next to it that's 200ft tall but I don't want to risk getting caught by climbing the fence. Im in orange county if anyone knows of any buildings I can jump from too.

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Depends on how you fall, and its not a guaranteed. I remember reading about a guy who jumped off the golden gate bridge and was saved by a seal of all creatures.

S

sadafs

Aug 20, 2023
Depends on how you fall, and its not a guaranteed. I remember reading about a guy who jumped off the golden gate bridge and was saved by a seal of all creatures.
if I land on my head do you think that's the closest to guaranteeing ctb? someone said somewhere falling flat is good cause it makes sure all parts of body get damaged

zamzas

zamzas

Sep 14, 2023
Nothing is sure when it comes to jumping. There's a few articles saying how people survived from a scarily high height. There's always this risk where you might survive, I'm not saying it's a high pourcentage tho. I think the best way would be to fall on your head but even then I don't know how easy it is to rotate and keep this position in the air. I wish you the best, hoping you can get the end you're aiming for. šŸ¤

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Im very sketched out about jumping. Mainly because its not failproof. You could just paralyze yourself or turn into a veggie. I thought about jumping a times but i always bitched out. I think i read somewhere though that if you do you should always jump headfirst.

S

sadafs

Aug 20, 2023
Im very sketched out about jumping. Mainly because its not failproof. You could just paralyze yourself or turn into a veggie. I thought about jumping a times but i always bitched out. I think i read somewhere though that if you do you should always jump headfirst.
which method is foolproof?

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
which method is foolproof?
Im not sure, but what i would do is jump headfirst off the tallest structure i can find into a large pool of water. Something like the golden gate without the suicide net. But like i said, im too much of a bitch to go that route.