• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
Thoughts on a pump action shotty for CTB? What gun would be the most reliable?

regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
In what sense reliable? The most important thing is to aim in the right direction. Under no circumstances aim under the chin in order not to accidentally blow your face off including your eyes.
YojPP7W6LVEKeYJ4.jpg

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
In what sense reliable? The most important thing is to aim in the right direction. Under no circumstances aim under the chin in order not to accidentally blow your face off including your eyes.
YojPP7W6LVEKeYJ4.jpg
how likely would the pellets go through the skull or do the same blow the head apart brain apart? the specifications are a 12 gauge shotgun 00 buckshot at 1600 feet per second contact shot like in the picture you posted

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
point blank, i don't think you have anything to worry about. if you are shaking a lot. don't pull the trigger. best to do it calm.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
how likely would the pellets go through the skull or do the same blow the head apart brain apart? the specifications are a 12 gauge shotgun 00 buckshot at 1600 feet per second contact shot like in the picture you posted
Probability is 100%.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and pthnrdnojvsc
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Shotgun would definitely be the best gun to use for CTB by firearm especially buckshot. The chance of surviving a point blank shotgun shell is non-existent to a degree. I have an AR-15 and have been contemplating buying a shotgun as holding the AR to my neck and into my head is so uncomfortable.

Reactions: silentcicada
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
A shotgun blast into and through the mouth is about as close to 100% success as anyone is ever going to achieve. It doesn't matter the brand.

• Informative
silentcicada

silentcicada

Aug 2, 2023
Shotgun would definitely be the best gun to use for CTB by firearm especially buckshot. The chance of surviving a point blank shotgun shell is non-existent to a degree. I have an AR-15 and have been contemplating buying a shotgun as holding the AR to my neck and into my head is so uncomfortable.
A shotgun blast into and through the mouth is about as close to 100% success as anyone is ever going to achieve. It doesn't matter the brand.
Thank you both, I don't really know anything about guns if it wasn't obvious enough lol.

Reactions: tora
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have an AR-15 and have been contemplating buying a shotgun as holding the AR to my neck and into my head is so uncomfortable.
I bet, but it would get the job done, no doubt.

Thank you both, I don't really know anything about guns if it wasn't obvious enough lol.
NP. Just stating facts already in circulation and published. It can be a challenge to use a shotgun, though, if someone's arms are short. If I were going to use the firearm method, I'd use a 12 gauge myself. It wouldn't matter if it were pump, or not. It would be harder to saw the barrel off, though, if it were a pump, in order to bring the trigger nearer to the body (for shorter arms). It will make a mess, though, as a blast will blow a very large chunk out of the back of the head.

silentcicada

silentcicada

Aug 2, 2023
I bet, but it would get the job done, no doubt.

NP. Just stating facts already in circulation and published. It can be a challenge to use a shotgun, though, if someone's arms are short. If I were going to use the firearm method, I'd use a 12 gauge myself. It wouldn't matter if it were pump, or not. It would be harder to saw the barrel off, though, if it were a pump, in order to bring the trigger nearer to the body (for shorter arms). It will make a mess, though, as a blast will blow a very large chunk out of the back of the head.
Do short people have short arms? I might have to look into another gun or different means of CTB. I really don't want to mess up shooting myself!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Do short people have short arms? I might have to look into another gun or different means of CTB. I really don't want to mess up shooting myself!
I think, normally, arms are proportional to the rest of the body. I suppose there are people of limited stature who have longer than average arm length for their height. I didn't mean to imply that it's impossible for a person with "short" arms, whatever that means, to be able to reach the trigger of a shotgun. It might very well be possible. I would think that someone who wanted to CTB with a shotgun would "practice" with the gun unloaded until becoming comfortable with the method.

• Informative