K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Can anyone here verify first hand that the current edition contains contact details for any vendor/s other than A? The reason I've not purchased the PPH is because it's alot of money to get someone's email address. I already have A's email and he doesnt respond.

I'm not interested in the other info in the book because alot of it freely available anyway, plus it's impossible to get what you need in UK for the other methods (apart from hanging which i'm not keen on).

There was mention here of a C on Empire Market - but Empire Market appears to be no more.

Bottom line - can anyone here verify first hand HOW MANY vednors are listed in the current edition of the book?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
The only sellers are A or C.

Reactions: vacant_n
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Thanks - i won't waste my money then. Empire Market has closed down so C is no longer contactable and A doesn't respond to emails.

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks - i won't waste my money then. Empire Market has closed down so C is no longer contactable and A doesn't respond to emails.

C has his own website. On darkweb. Haven't been on their recently but I assume it's still up and running. That is another option if you don't feel comfortable to use A's. Let me know