• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

strwbberi

strwbberi

Jan 7, 2024
was thinking abt trying to od on tylenol but not sure if it would actually kill me or not, if it will, does anybody know how much to take? luv ya <3

VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
Dude, no. Very, very painful and ineffective. Don't even think about it. Plus an attempt might result in liver failure.

Reactions: Relic
Upvote 1
O

ObscureSunshine

Feb 20, 2024
was thinking abt trying to od on tylenol but not sure if it would actually kill me or not, if it will, does anybody know how much to take? luv ya <3
Tylenol/aspirin/ibuprofen will not kill you. It is an incredibly painful way to send yourself into liver failure.

I believe you have to take around 50 AND keep them down during the guaranteed vomitting/possible convulsions.

I worked countless cases when I was an EMT.
I don't want anyone to needlessly suffer that way.

Upvote 1