• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Concluded that I'll probably do partial or full suspension in a park. Cheapest method. SN or shotgun is nice but I wants to CTB, or try by December. I can't see myself driving to the next state or receiving SN and meto by then. Plus, there are *tons* of parks in my city. They all seem very noticeable though. Should I go to one close to my house and is right in front of a residential (3min walk)? Or should I go for one that's further but next a school (15 min)? Or one that is half a mile from two schools (30min). Theres also one more secluded but somewhat close to a military base, and a 2h walk. Ideal timing? I'm thinking 4-5 am cause I know someone's gonna go and unlock the restrooms at ~6. Also there are homeless people in every park besides the 30min one, but I don't think they would stop me. Would bringing my phone help or hinder me (location tracking).

No longer scared of failure. If fail, I can lie and comply my way out of the hospital for a week max. My family prefers to avoid problems until they're unavoidable, so they'll be fine if I act like nothing happened.

FlowingVali

FlowingVali

Hello, Goodbye
Sep 13, 2023
Well, if you go when school's out there probably won't be that many people there. Unless people visit the park often.

5alvia

Jun 20, 2023
Try not to let children find you bro. I know we go through shit and we deal with our shit how we see fit. But that's not fair to the kids man, I'm not trying to dissuade you or knock your decision (I mean, look where we are) but don't pass your trauma onto someone so young.

I really wish the beast for you and I hope everything goes your way

Reactions: Cuppatea856, Rainbow_Jumper, passivethought121 and 1 other person
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Try not to let children find you bro. I know we go through shit and we deal with our shit how we see fit. But that's not fair to the kids man, I'm not trying to dissuade you or knock your decision (I mean, look where we are) but don't pass your trauma onto someone so young.

I really wish the beast for you and I hope everything goes your way
Thought about that. I'll probably do partial with the low trees in my backyard.

5alvia

Jun 20, 2023
Thought about that. I'll probably do partial with the low trees in my backyard.i really
My personal plan has always been to go skydiving and just never open the parachute. It'll look like an accident majority of the time because I could've easily passed out or gone into cardiac arrest because of the jump. I doubt anyone would be doing an autopsy on a body that's spread over a mile radius 😂
My personal plan has always been to go skydiving and just never open the parachute. It'll look like an accident majority of the time because I could've easily passed out or gone into cardiac arrest because of the jump. I doubt anyone would be doing an autopsy on a body that's spread over a mile radius 😂

Reactions: passivethought121