• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notadaisy

notadaisy

already wilted
Feb 7, 2023
hello everyone. im still new to this site and i just wanted to ask if i should use something while using this to protect me from the normal internet or what? like to give me more privacy and protect my data (sorry, im not that techy) what if someone's gonna track or is tracking my IP address or something and will report me? should i use like a vpn? or a browser that isn't chrome? or is it fine to use it like any other site like YouTube when browsing?
thank you for anyone who answers my questions~

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Hello. Welcome to the site. There is a section about privacy at the bottom of the Rules and FAQ thread.

I use Proton VPN and DuckDuckGo browser. Proton VPN is free and didn't ask for an email address.

Last edited:
Reactions: notadaisy
Upvote 0
notadaisy

notadaisy

already wilted
Feb 7, 2023
Hello. Welcome to the site. There is a section about privacy at the bottom of the Rules and FAQ thread.

I use Proton VPN and DuckDuckGo browser. Proton VPN is free and didn't ask for an email address.
much appreciated, i got it now. thanks so much

Reactions: rationaltake
Upvote 0