N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
asking those who have N how do you store it?

Also is it dangerous to keep in the house in other words if i put it in my closet is it possible fumes can escape the bottle and have an effect on me or family members in the same house or as long as it is sealed its safe to keep in a closet or something.

also would storing it inside a safe at room temp like 72-80 Fahrenheit be safe and how long is it really good for I see stuff about the manufacturer that says 2-3 years but I've seen other people say if stored in a cool dry place out of light it can last 5 years or 20 years the range is pretty all over the place someone please help me.

Also can you take N without meto or any antienimic?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Airtight, cool and dark. The molecule is stable and does not decompose on its own easily afaik.

AEs are suggested from what I know.

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Airtight, cool and dark. The molecule is stable and does not decompose on its own easily afaik.

AEs are suggested from what I know.
how long is it really good for if I store it correctly?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
how long is it really good for if I store it correctly?
Idk. From a chemical point of view: as long as the molecule is intact (means nothing changed) the substance has the same chemical properties and effects. You would always use it at your own risk.

Here's a link to a test kit for N, you may also use the search to find more regarding this.

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
its liquid not the powder, what about fumes from the bottle? as long as its sealed its safe to keep indoors?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
its liquid not the powder, what about fumes from the bottle? as long as its sealed its safe to keep indoors?
Yes. Best is to keep the original bottle closed until use.

And my link was about how you could have your N tested.

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
thank you, should i wait until I'm ready to use to test as to not break the seal until the time has come? also do you recommend the test strips for the presence of n or the thing where u mail in a sample to test purity? also if i mail it in for testing isnt there a risk of getting in legal trouble if customs opens my package?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I wouldn't open an originally sealed bottle long before use. Idk what is better and I didn't read much about N test methods as I won't have any access to N anyway. International mailing comes with risks, bc N is restricted in most countries.