ctemourge

ctemourge

awaiting my dirt nap
Aug 14, 2023
hi! so my preferred method of ctb is SN poisoning/death whatever u may call it.
my question is, part of my plan for the week leading up to the attempt is enjoy a last meal , and binge a bunch of drugs.
im an addict but been forced to be sober for a little over 2 years now. i want to know if doing those drugs will interfere with my plan. as well as the last meal because i know you have to fast for the SN to work.
im too far gone to be saved i just want to make sure things work out properly. id hate to ruin my plans by being dumb and reckless.
thanks in advance! hope everyone has a nice day.

• Hugs
Reactions: mfjajs, Praestat_Mori and Plato'sCaveDweller
M

mfjajs

Aug 10, 2024
Fasting is essential like 8 hours about drugs i don't know. Since you are soeber for 2 years it should be no problem

• Love
Reactions: ctemourge and maynoname
ctemourge

ctemourge

awaiting my dirt nap
Aug 14, 2023
Fasting is essential like 8 hours about drugs i don't know. Since you are soeber for 2 years it should be no problem
thank you!

Reactions: mfjajs
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
hi! so my preferred method of ctb is SN poisoning/death whatever u may call it.
my question is, part of my plan for the week leading up to the attempt is enjoy a last meal , and binge a bunch of drugs.
im an addict but been forced to be sober for a little over 2 years now. i want to know if doing those drugs will interfere with my plan. as well as the last meal because i know you have to fast for the SN to work.
im too far gone to be saved i just want to make sure things work out properly. id hate to ruin my plans by being dumb and reckless.
thanks in advance! hope everyone has a nice day.
Make sure last meal is not too heavy and the fast is 8 hours after that.

Also for drugs, please check the reaction with your regime. Better be safe than sorry!

Good luck my friend