• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HatiusFlavius

Nov 3, 2019
I'm taking lamictal, rispderdal, and lithium carbonate. How do will these medications interact with tagemet and SN? Lithium carbonate is a salt so how will that interact with another salt, or are there no interactions at all with it?

Also how the hell do I get meto? I heard it works as being a Dopamine antagonist, will the risperdal also work for this and if so how?

Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
I'm taking lamictal, rispderdal, and lithium carbonate. How do will these medications interact with tagemet and SN? Lithium carbonate is a salt so how will that interact with another salt, or are there no interactions at all with it?

Also how the hell do I get meto? I heard it works as being a Dopamine antagonist, will the risperdal also work for this and if so how?

There is a lot of info on the forum, you just got to search a little.

for the interactions :

the thread below has answers to most of your questions, if not all of them (not sure about the risperdal, but there are other drugs there)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Reactions: HatiusFlavius