• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

Mar 16, 2022
It comes in a bottle that I'm assuming isn't air tight? It's loose and I can shake it around. Does this mean that it will slowly turn into nitrate if I don't seal it up? I don't really have a way to do that and I don't plan to ctb until august. I just want to make sure it works when I use it (obviously lol) Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
It comes in a bottle that I'm assuming isn't air tight? It's loose and I can shake it around. Does this mean that it will slowly turn into nitrate if I don't seal it up? I don't really have a way to do that and I don't plan to ctb until august. I just want to make sure it works when I use it (obviously lol) Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

I would seal it with strong tape and then put it in 2 zip bags and tape again, or even use a jam jar or a properly sealed container?

Maybe take out half a teaspoon to test on your blood to reassure you that it is genuine SN, or use an aquarium test on the powder?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Nah its fine. There's a seal under the cap I believe.
I could be wrong though.
@Judy Garland you said there's a seal under the cap right?
Leave it in the bag that was covering the bottle
DD is 100% what It needs to be. They are pretty much the main supplier in the US. I've gone through hundreds of threads and have no seen anyone fail with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: WanderingWater, pthnrdnojvsc, Idontmatter and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
@Judy Garland was their a seal?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
@Judy Garland was their a seal?
No there was no seal. That's why I freaked out and put tape all over it and then put it back in it's bag and taped the bag closed.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Shu and 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
No there was no seal. That's why I freaked out and put tape all over it and then put it back in it's bag and taped the bad closed.
Maybe thats why they have tape on top of the cap.
Thanks for responding.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and Judy Garland
TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
No there was no seal. That's why I freaked out and put tape all over it and then put it back in it's bag and taped the bag closed.
WHAT? I took mine out the bag it came wrapped in thinking it was sealed up. I never opened the container but it's been out the bag for about a month now. Should I buy more just in case it's turned to nitrate?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
WHAT? I took mine out the bag it came wrapped in thinking it was sealed up. I never opened the container but it's been out the bag for about a month now. Should I buy more just in case it's turned to nitrate?
No I think it's fine. The childproof cap acts as a seal, there just isn't an official foil seal underneath. As long as you're storing it closed it should be fine. If it makes you feel better (like it did me) you can put tape all around the cap and find a bag to put the container in. I think it's ok though, since it does have a childproof cap.

• Love
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧
TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
No I think it's fine. The childproof cap acts as a seal, there just isn't an official foil seal underneath. As long as you're storing it closed it should be fine. If it makes you feel better (like it did me) you can put tape all around the cap and find a bag to put the container in. I think it's ok though, since it does have a childproof cap.
Thank you. I made sure it's all closed up now. It's been in my safe since I got it which is kinda air tight I mean not fully but damn near as it's fireproof.

Reactions: Judy Garland and 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧
L

lifeistoolong103

Jun 21, 2022
I ordered some from DD like 4 days ago but they have not charged my card and I have not received any shipping or tracking links. What was your experience? How long did it take to ship and were you notified?

Reactions: 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧
𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧

Mar 16, 2022
I ordered some from DD like 4 days ago but they have not charged my card and I have not received any shipping or tracking links. What was your experience? How long did it take to ship and were you notified?
I was charged right away and got an email labeled "sale" so maybe look for that, even in your spam folder. They also gave me a call too to confirm the order (be careful of that, make sure you're the one answering bc they left me a very specific voicemail) they may ask what you're buying it for which is understandable. I said I make corned beef hash and cured meats, they said ok and that was it.