H

hopelessanddisabled

The epitome of bad luck
Feb 5, 2021
if i drank 25g of SN how much methylene blue would I need to completely reverse the effects of it? sorry if this is a dumb question

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
If you mean you want the antidote in case you change your mind after ingesting SN: forget about it. You won't be able to administer it to yourself. Don't take SN if you're not sure about your decision.

Even if you call an ambulance and tell them you took SN and what the antidote is, there's no guarantee you can still be saved.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Crusader, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Depends on how much your body absorbed and how your body reacts to the initial dose of Meth Blue. This is why nurses have to measure your arterial blood gas every couple of hours to see if the MetHB levels have gone down or not. I apparently went through 5 vials of meth blue, some may only need 1-2. Just depends. This is something you wouldn't be able to do on your own if you were thinking that.

Reactions: aminend, LittleBabyNothing, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Sounds like you're not sure you want to die.

H

hopelessanddisabled

The epitome of bad luck
Feb 5, 2021
Sounds like you're not sure you want to die.
I am very very sure I wan't to die. I am a vegetable due to my illness. I am just curious how methylene blue works.

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I am very very sure I wan't to die. I am a vegetable due to my illness. I am just curious how methylene blue works.
Yeah, it has to be administered intravenously. Not something you can just drink.

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
There are drinking ampoules. But I don't know if they work the same way as injections.