• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
(I tried post this on megathread firearms but no response)
First of all sory for my english i'm french,
Hi everyone it is my first message here,
I am searching the best way to use a shotgun to ctb, but it is not to do it today or tomorow it is to have my exit key if you want. (I know I will do it in the years coming but I'm waiting my father to die because I don't want him to be destroyed)
So, I read here that you have to aim the brain stem(medula oblongata) in order to die instant. And in order to do so you have to put the shotgun in your mouth with a 30° angle while looking down.
BUT, I was wondering if it was possible to do it differently, i send you the image of the way I originaly planned to do it but now i'm doubting it reading all your posts.
I precise that I have a long stick with a perpendicular tip to pull the trigger.
My question is simple : do this angle is good to reach the brainstem ? here are the photos of the angle , and the bullet used.

Attachments

• shotgun ammo.png
    shotgun ammo.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ShotGun forehead angle.png
    ShotGun forehead angle.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Krieger
DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
Is this forum quite empty or is it that everyone is affraid of giving advice ? I feel like some people have got trouble with justice and now everyone is afraid of giving advice, is that the case ? I have this feeling because when I see the post from 2018/2019 it looks like a forum with complete freedom and rapidity in the answer .
I'm feeling the same here. I think it's more because of the fact that the forum has been exposed to social media and news much recently (one of the pinned posts written by an admin is an indication of this issue). I could be wrong but I agree with what you've said here.

N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
I think that you didn't read my post
I know that they all tell to aim the brainstem through the mouth,
my question is can I reach it by my angle on the photo
anyway thank you for responding !

DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
I think that you didn't read my post
I know that they all tell to aim the brainstem through the mouth,
my question is can I reach it by my angle on the photo
anyway thank you for responding !
I've looked at the photo and I'm sure you will hit the brainstem, just make sure the shotgun is tilted a bit upwards so that you don't miss it.

Reactions: eureka8 and NaturalSelection
N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
I've looked at the photo and I'm sure you will hit the brainstem, just make sure the shotgun is tilted a bit upwards so that you don't miss it.
great then, I have my key !
You mean that the shotgun on the pic is a little bit too downward ?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
(I tried post this on megathread firearms but no response)
First of all sory for my english i'm french,
Hi everyone it is my first message here,
I am searching the best way to use a shotgun to ctb, but it is not to do it today or tomorow it is to have my exit key if you want. (I know I will do it in the years coming but I'm waiting my father to die because I don't want him to be destroyed)
So, I read here that you have to aim the brain stem(medula oblongata) in order to die instant. And in order to do so you have to put the shotgun in your mouth with a 30° angle while looking down.
BUT, I was wondering if it was possible to do it differently, i send you the image of the way I originaly planned to do it but now i'm doubting it reading all your posts.
I precise that I have a long stick with a perpendicular tip to pull the trigger.
My question is simple : do this angle is good to reach the brainstem ? here are the photos of the angle , and the bullet used.
No idea about this angle in this picture, but personally if I was lucky enough to have a shotgun, I would do the inside of mouth slightly upwards angle. I wouldn't risk it going wrong by aiming on the head from outside mouth or anywhere else.

Reactions: eureka8 and NaturalSelection
N

NaturalSelection

Feb 20, 2023
No idea about this angle in this picture, but personally if I was lucky enough to have a shotgun, I would do the inside of mouth slightly upwards angle. I wouldn't risk it going wrong by aiming on the head from outside mouth or anywhere else.
Yeah at least I know that I will die from both but just the time may be quicker if I go through the mouth.
I had got to subscibe in a ball trap club, see a doctor 2 times to be able to buy it. (in france)
thank u for u reply