• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shotgun

shotgun

im alive but im dead, awake but asleep
Sep 14, 2023
hello. For the past few years I've been self harming i have used: a small knife, an unsharpened switchblade (i was desperate, okay?) and pencil sharpener blades. I can't find razor blades for sale at any local stores and my old box cutter got taken by my dad for one of his work projects. Besides that, it's too big and the imprint (is that how it's said?) can be seen while I'm wearing my sweatpants inside the house. I cut while in my bathroom, so I can't just walk through my kitchen towards that place with a big ass box cutter in my pockets without my mum noticing. She already knows I've cut before, same with my dad, but luckily I haven't been put into an institution or have gone to a psychiatrist.

How can I cut without it being too obvious? I want my cuts to be deep enough to bleed, just not deep enough to need stitching. The sharpener blades are shit and my nails are pretty long so I can't even get a good grip on it, meaning it barely works.

Reactions: Burden_Bailey
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
How old are you if I may ask? You seem quite young

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and apearl
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I have the same question. I do hope it gets answered.